This plugin imports weight and body fat percent readings from your my.withings.com account into the athlete info view. There is an option to update BMI readings also.
Once the account information is setup a sync to the my.withings.com site will happen automatically every time you start SportTracks. There is no need to click any buttons or perform any actions, simply review your imported data on the Athlete view.
To get started:
1. Purchase a Withings WiFi Body Scale. You can find it at their website: www.withings.com or at other online retailers such as Amazon
2. Setup the scale and weigh yourself
3. Enable web access to your data by visiting my.withings.com and clicking Share > Publish on the web > Enable
4. Download this plugin and install it
5. Start SportTracks
6. Navigate to Settings > Plugins > Withings WiFi Body Scale
7. Click the "Configure" button
8. Follow the instructions to configure the account sync
An explanation of some of the settings:
The Withings scale can record measurements multiple times a day however SportTracks will only record one per day. If you weigh yourself more than once a day this setting determines what data is imported into SportTracks:
Import earliest: The first reading of the day (morning)
Import latest: The last reading of the day (night)
Import lowest: The lowest weight/fat % reading of the day
Import highest: The highest weight/fat % reading of the day
If checked manual entries are imported, otherwise they are ignored.
If you are using your scale with more than one person at times the scale can record "ambiguous" readings before the measurement is applied to one person. If checked these ambiguous readings are imported.
If checked the athlete height will be updated. Unless you are growing a lot there is no need to check this since you have probably already entered your height into SportTracks.
If checked the BMI reading is updated whenever your weight changes.
At the bottom of the setting page you will see a short status message of the last connection. Below this there are two buttons to deactivate the sync or reconfigure in case your settings on my.withings.com have changed.