This plugin is dedicated to comparison
It makes it easy to compare multiple activities and see if, where and how you performed differently.
Look at the screen cam below, taken from the plugin. You can compare multiple activities simply watching different "racers" - little Billy boy and Tweety-on-a-bike - race against each other on the SportTracks map.
I wouldn't claim that this is the most scientific approach to comparison, but it's cute.
Is that all? No!
While the race is on, the plugin lets you compare arbitrary parameters (speed, heart rate, cadence, power, ...) in two different views:
- an animated dashboard, showing the momentary values of these parameters
- animated line charts, simultaneously showing one line per activity
Some more screen shots:
- Two racers, racing against each other - little Tweety passing Billy boy:
- Dashboard showing speed, heart rate and power for 2 activities:
- Line charts comparing heart rate and power for 2 activities:
- Your control panel:
to start, pause and stop the race, set the replay speed, and show and change the replay position
- The set of parameters for the Dashboard and Line Charts
Note: the weather specific parameters are not yet implemented for ST3 (as of March 2011)
English, French, German, Italian, SpanishKeywords: compare, comparison, dot racing, dotracing, race, cute, Rennen, Vergleich, vergleichen, putzig