Surely I'm missing something...

Post a question about the software or find answers here.

Surely I'm missing something...

Postby Elsdorfer » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:04 am

OK, so I decided to try using mobi for everything but it seems I failed at the first attempt. The health metrics in mobi are pretty extensive, especially when you pull the data in from smart scales like the Withings. But there are some things that need to be entered manually, which I've done in ST3 in the past, and it synchs over to mobi. But when I try to manually add health data in mobi the only data entry fields are weight and body fat. So how will I now enter resting pulse rate, sleep hours etc? And I really miss the sick/injured options from ST3. Any chance of adding the missing functionality in the near future?
Elsdorfer

Re: Surely I'm missing something...

Postby runs4cache » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:17 am

Hi, feature requests are entertained from uservoice, see this one that is already getting a lot of votes.
https://sporttracks.uservoice.com/forums/201951-general/suggestions/5346483-on-health-page-add-key-body-measurements-waist-et
You are not missing anything, they don't support it. You might also search on "health" there to see what other things users are asking for.
runs4cache
-PAID-
-PAID-

Postby admin » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:49 am

You can record a number of metrics including resting heart rate. To customize your charts, click the gear or metric name on the health panel and choose a different metric. To record a new measurement click in the chart. Here is an old article explaining these features and more:

https://www.sporttracks.mobi/blog/new-c ... health-tab

All the articles on the website are indexed by search engines. I found the one above by googling "sporttracks health". If you're looking to learn about the features, it's a great way to find info. Or you can email support and they can point you to an article - we're here to help.

As @runs4cache mentioned above, syncing sleep data, steps and other "wellness data" from Garmin devices (and others) is very high on our priority list and will likely be released this summer. Custom health metrics and injury tracking will likely be part of that effort. You may also want to look into using calendar notes, which are similar to the athlete daily page in ST3, but you can access them from the calendar. Notes appear in several places (such as your dashboard). Your coach can also add future notes to your calendar for training or nutrition tips.

https://sporttracks.mobi/blog/calendar-daily-notes
Get the latest info: Fan us on facebook or follow us on twitter
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Elsdorfer » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:08 pm

Thanks! I didn‘t know you could tap the graph to add a new value. It works fine on a pc but fails to do anything at all on an iPad 2. Hope to see the improved health section soon!
Elsdorfer

Return to Questions