Sub catagories not saving/changing

Post a question about the software or find answers here.

Sub catagories not saving/changing

Postby afv1980 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:57 pm

After a sync between Sporttrack and ST3 my subcatagories are not being saving. I.e, running:treadmill changes to running and then back to generic "my activities" in ST3. I have associated all the proper icons in ST3 cloud syncing, but did not change outcome. It only seems to occur with recent activities after Jan 31, 2019. Older activities seem OK.

Jeff
afv1980

Re: Sub catagories not saving/changing

Postby staffann » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:37 pm

You have to define one (sub)category in ST for each (sub)activity-type that you use in mobi and define the mapping between them. I.e. you need to have one-to-one relationship. Otherwise the sync process will do that you describe. It is a major nuisance that I was recently in contact with the support about. Basically if you use all of the activity types in mobi, you will have to manually create maaaaany (sub)categories in ST3 and map them.
On the ST2Funbeat development team. Author of the Svettig (jogg.se) and Compare Planned plugins.
staffann
Donated!
Donated!

Re: Sub catagories not saving/changing

Postby afv1980 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:45 pm

Thank you for the response. The problem seems to be corrected using this procedure. It didn't seem to work at first which is why I posted, but now it seems to work. It also seemed to be a recent occurrence which also was puzzling to me.
afv1980

Return to Questions