Edit Splits in Mobi?

Post a question about the software or find answers here.

Edit Splits in Mobi?

Postby samccauley » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:23 am

Any plans to add the ability to edit splits (distance) within sporttracks.mobi? That seems to be the last remaining reason that I need to use ST3. When I run indoors (either on treadmill or a track), I use the TM or track to know my true distance because the foot pod is not as accurate. After an indoor workout with splits, I like to adjust the splits to match what I know their true distances to be.
samccauley

Re: Edit Splits in Mobi?

Postby admin » Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:42 pm

Yes, lap editing is on our roadmap! We're currently working on a pool swim editor, and the lap editor will be a much simplified version of this. That will start immediately after the pool editor is released (hopefully soon).

As far as features go, and the question "will X be added?" you can find our customer idea box here:

https://sporttracks.uservoice.com/forum ... ilters/top

We are generally working from the ideas with the most votes, with some consideration how old the ideas are. Older ideas naturally have higher votes, but may be less popular than fresher ideas.

Some development resources are dedicated to newer innovations we've cooked up in the lab, partner coordination & device support, and constant infrastructure improvements related to a cloud platform. But the vast majority of feature time is delivering popular customer requests.
Get the latest info: Fan us on facebook or follow us on twitter
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby samccauley » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:15 pm

admin wrote:Yes, lap editing is on our roadmap!

Wonderful! So glad to hear it. Thank you.
samccauley

Postby runs4cache » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:34 pm

Will this also go with functionality to edit other data tracks such as Heart Rate. The issue I have with HR data is that sometimes I get that first 5-9mintues of poor data before the skin-to-sensor connection is good (I sometimes forget to use the ecg gel or saliva to get the connection good first).
runs4cache
-PAID-
-PAID-

Postby admin » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:57 am

runs4cache wrote:Will this also go with functionality to edit other data tracks such as Heart Rate. The issue I have with HR data is that sometimes I get that first 5-9mintues of poor data before the skin-to-sensor connection is good (I sometimes forget to use the ecg gel or saliva to get the connection good first).

Here's a direct link to the edit feature on the customer idea box website I mentioned above:

https://sporttracks.uservoice.com/forum ... it-workout

You can see if your needs will be met. If not, you should definitely make a comment with the scenario you're describing and how you would like to solve it.
Get the latest info: Fan us on facebook or follow us on twitter
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby runs4cache » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:38 pm

Yes - editing heart rate data is already in there for my use case, previously described as a need to remove the first x minutes. thx
runs4cache
-PAID-
-PAID-

Return to Questions