PT Training or Workout Plugin

Post a question about the software or find answers here.

PT Training or Workout Plugin

Postby MRM1 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:13 am

Looking for a Plugin that will keep track of the Physical Therapy Training Workouts I do. Need to keep track of The weight used, the reps, the exercise name, etc. Is there a way to do this in ST or a Plugin for this?

Thanks
~Mike
MRM1
Donated!
Donated!

Re: PT Training or Workout Plugin

Postby old_man_biking » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:58 pm

MRM1 wrote:Looking for a Plugin that will keep track of the Physical Therapy Training Workouts I do. Need to keep track of The weight used, the reps, the exercise name, etc. Is there a way to do this in ST or a Plugin for this?

Thanks
~Mike

Afaik there's no plugin - and it's for sure not part of ST's basic functionality.
old_man_biking
Donated!
Donated!

Postby admin » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:13 am

MRM1 wrote:Looking for a Plugin that will keep track of the Physical Therapy Training Workouts I do. Need to keep track of The weight used, the reps, the exercise name, etc. Is there a way to do this in ST or a Plugin for this?

Thanks
~Mike

The SportTracks online platform has this feature for many years, it allows you to plan workouts and track accountability to complete them, you are able to name your PT exercises and enter any details into the description and notes. You can set recurring training for days of week, weekly, monthly, etc, and even share the plan to a google calendar to integrate reminders on your phone. It will show you how many you complete or miss per week + month.

If you use the ST3 Windows PC product that doesn't really have the options. You might look for some reminder apps for your phone that are designed for this, for example the "take your medicine" apps, or even the apps designed exactly for PT.
Get the latest info: Fan us on facebook or follow us on twitter
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ksherman » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:01 pm

I would recommend using the mobile app Strong for this purpose. It is excellent. I have just started planning and recording the gym side of my training solely through that, but I also record the activity in mobi/ST and simply copy the detail from Strong into mobi. It works brilliantly and Strong provides the detail you need from perspective, PR, 1RM calcs etc. Previously I was just using Notes but that was clunky.
Attached is a summary from Strong;
strongpic.png
strongpic.png (137.41 KiB) Viewed 280 times
And the paste is into https://sporttracks.mobi/activity/19750501
Keith Sherman
Garmin Edge 800, Garmin Fenix3
Trek Domane 2016
Specialized Roubaix SL3 '11
Specialized Epic '15
ksherman
Donated!
Donated!