by old_man_biking

Downloads: 1,161 (12) • Reviews: 4

Version:

Updated:

Jun 15, 2016

Version?

Version?

Postby thosj » Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:11 pm

When ST3 starts I get two popups, one telling me there's a new version of Waypoints and Courses, and now one telling me Waypoints and Courses will expire on 7/16 or something if I don't update. I have 3.0.6010 which seems to be the latest. Even if I go to settings/plugins/Waypoints and Courses and check for updates it says I have the latest. My license seems valid. So what do I need to do to get rid of the two messages and get the plugin to not expire in a week or two?
thosj
Donated!
Donated!

Re: Version?

Postby old_man_biking » Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:20 am

thosj wrote:When ST3 starts I get two popups, one telling me there's a new version of Waypoints and Courses, and now one telling me Waypoints and Courses will expire on 7/16 or something if I don't update. I have 3.0.6010 which seems to be the latest. Even if I go to settings/plugins/Waypoints and Courses and check for updates it says I have the latest. My license seems valid. So what do I need to do to get rid of the two messages and get the plugin to not expire in a week or two?

Please install the latest plugin version from the plugin catalog or from here: http://sporttracks-plugins.com/SportTra ... index.html .
On this page you find a detailed version number ("3.0.6010.24333"), which you can compare against the version info on Settings:Plugins:Waypoints and Courses in ST.

Cheers,
OMB
old_man_biking
Donated!
Donated!

Re: Version?

Postby thosj » Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:26 pm

OK, I manually installed the latest version, 3.0.6010.24333. All's good except upon starting ST3 it still tells me an update is available for Waypoints and Courses. Is there a way to stop the message? Not a big deal now that it's not going to expire on 7/16, but still...........!

Thanks!
Tom
thosj
Donated!
Donated!

Return to Waypoint and Courses