Version:

Updated:

Aug 5, 2014

Full Screen and unlocking for MAP view

Full Screen and unlocking for MAP view

Postby VinceBS » Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:40 pm

Hi!

I have tried to find this information on the forum but couldn't find it :

I have bought the dot racing plugin and the color view plugin and I have two questions :

I have noticed that it is possible to undock the graph view (great functionnality!!), however, unfortunately, is is not possible to do the same for the map view :

-->Is there the possibility to unlock the "Route"/Map View to get it on full screen (for example if used on extended desktop, to have on one screen the map and route on full view, and on the other screen the graphs views such as speed/ascent/Heart rate Graphs?

On the dot racing plugin, is there a way to plot on the same graph speed and heart rate? (like in the daily activity view, on the speed/altitude/séance view)

Thanks!

P.S : I wanted to add screenshot but refused due to big size. I can send them by mail if it can make it clearer!
VinceBS
VinceBS

Re: Full Screen and unlocking for MAP view

Postby tndmbkr » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:25 pm

VinceBS wrote:....I have noticed that it is possible to undock the graph view (great functionnality!!), however, unfortunately, is is not possible to do the same for the map view :

-->Is there the possibility to unlock the "Route"/Map View to get it on full screen (for example if used on extended desktop, to have on one screen the map and route on full view, and on the other screen the graphs views such as speed/ascent/Heart rate Graphs?.....

I am afraid admin will tell you that there are no plans to migrate the RouteView to an extended desktop.
Though I sure miss that functionality too.

But you can undock the DotRacing windows to your secundary desktop, and enlarge the RouteView to the full width of your primary desktop.
Look for a button in the upper right corner of the RouteView, Image
and then hover your mouse over the borderline between Tasks area and RouteViewWindow
You may also want to read How can I adjust / resize the Daily Activity window / panels?

VinceBS wrote:....On the dot racing plugin, is there a way to plot on the same graph speed and heart rate? (like in the daily activity view, on the speed/altitude/séance view).....

I would not like that feature.
When you want to compare two activities, there would be four graphs in one chart.
Etc. Three activities make six graphs in one chart
tndmbkr

Return to Dot Racing