by old_man_biking

Downloads: 1,395 (11) • Reviews: 8

Version:

Updated:

Mar 10, 2016

Missing Pool Swimming details page

Missing Pool Swimming details page

Postby aawjones » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:46 pm

No Pool Swimming details page after importing Garmin Swim Watch data. I had seen it before having to reinstall OS & Sporttracks. Has the new version of Sporttracks changed something?
Pool2.jpg
Pool2.jpg (224.59 KiB) Viewed 4481 times

Pool.jpg
Pool.jpg (221.3 KiB) Viewed 4481 times
aawjones

Re: Missing Pool Swimming details page

Postby old_man_biking » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:57 pm

The standard importer of SportTracks has problems with .FIT files from Garmin Swim Watch - there are several posts concerning this.
admin has announced a fix a short while ago, I don't know if that's already released.

Garmin FIT Devices plugin imports these .FIT files flawlessly.
old_man_biking
Donated!
Donated!

Postby aawjones » Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:08 pm

Hi and thanks for the quick response old_man_biking, I am enjoying using a number of your plugins all of which are very impressive. My main concern is that this problem has only just arisen since having to rebuild my PC. Pool Swimming plugin was working fine previously and I was able to view the pool swimming details page for all my swim activities, when did this problem come about (in the last week or so I assume) my last swim data viewable was on 02/01/13 on previous build of PC.
aawjones

Postby old_man_biking » Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:14 pm

Can you still see the PS detail page for OLDER activities, but not for newly imported ones?
Then it's not a problem of the PS detail page.

Or doesn't the PS detail page appear for ALL activities.
Then it's presumably the PS plugin.
--> have a look in the system log in Settings:System
Anything suspicious there?

EDIT: I have the latest version of ST installed, myself. No problems. So I don't assume that it's the PS plugin.

Btw, there's a page "Settings:Old Man Biking's Plugins" where you can SWITCH off individual adtivities and detail pages of my plugins.
That's another elegant way to "loose" the PS detail page :)
old_man_biking
Donated!
Donated!

Postby aawjones » Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:28 pm

Hi and thanks again for the prompt response. I have good news I can see the details page again. I had checked the settings option before and all ok. I had deleted plugin folder to uninstall and then re-installed but to no avail. I have the Garmin FIT Device plugin installed. I was unable to view the details page for any previous swim activities.
Solved by re-importing recent swim sessions from the watch via the Garmin FIT Device plugin, luckily I had not wiped the watch. Not sure what the problem was perhaps I had inadvertently imported them using the Garmin - Unspecified GPS [Communicator plugin API] but surley that would not have prevented me viewing details page of the older ones. Anyway happy as Larry now - Thanks
aawjones

Return to Pool Swimming