by old_man_biking

Downloads: 1,397 (11) • Reviews: 8

Version:

Updated:

Mar 10, 2016

Minor Enhancement Suggestion

Minor Enhancement Suggestion

Postby marky_gee » Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:40 pm

I am finally the proud owner of a paid for version of pool swimming....yeah!

Two suggestions

1. Is it possible for pool swimming to assume a certain number of TRIMPS per length or TRIMPS per km and fill that field in automatically as and when a new pool session is added? This would have to accomodate the effects of editing potentially reducing/increasing the number of lengths and hence the number of TRIMPS

2. I apprecaite the plugin can be used on 2 PCs. I actually use 3. Is it possible for a paid for version to include an unlimited number of 'read-only' versions in addition to the 2 normal licences where editing is allowed? Or is there another way of doing this?

thank you for a great plugin
marky_gee

Re: Minor Enhancement Suggestion

Postby old_man_biking » Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:07 am

Pools Swimming plugin is not involved in IMPORT of data, it just displays what's there. TRIMP is calculated by other plugins.
There has just been another post that deals with TRIMP of swimming activities: viewtopic.php?f=47&t=12410 .

The license agreement allowing for two installations is pretty straightforward. Implementing an "allow for n installations to modify and m more installations to only display" would be a PITA - and would create more confusion than being helful.
old_man_biking
Donated!
Donated!

Return to Pool Swimming