Notice: The ST3 Windows PC app will reach End of Life on March 31, 2020.Learn More

Sporttracks importar sesión natación desde FR 910 XT

Moderator: mazoaguirre

Re: Sporttracks importar sesión natación desde FR 910 XT

Postby old_man_biking » Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:14 am

Buddy, you've selected a MONTH rollup row in the upper part, not a pool swimming activity, as Mario and I have told you.
Please read carefully what is suggested and follow that and your chances to succeed will substantially improve.

Strange as well: the rollup shows a total distance of 0.0km; so it does not look as if your device has properly recorded anything and you've imported that properly.
old_man_biking
Donated!
Donated!

Postby Carles Aguilar » Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:43 am

It seems that the only solution is that someone kindly explain step by step process from start to know what I'm doing wrong .. Thanks ..
Carles Aguilar

Postby mazoaguirre » Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:57 am

Otra vez

para que lo veas en esa lista necesitas tener seleccionada una actividad de natación si no no se ve, tu quieres seleccionar la vista antes que la actividad y es al revés
FR 310 and Foot Pod, Edge 500 and Cadence Sensor, GoPro HD 960
mazoaguirre.com
mazoaguirre
Contributor!
Contributor!

Postby Carles Aguilar » Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:56 am

De acuerdo..!! Entonces dime como puedo seleccionar una actividad de natación en el Sportracks... Porque lo he intentando muchas veces y parece que no lo consigo..!! Puede parecer absurdo, pero en la práctica parece muy complicado..
Carles Aguilar

Postby old_man_biking » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:04 pm

Please relax, lean back, read and try to understand what we've posted before; there's really not much to add.
old_man_biking
Donated!
Donated!

Postby Carles Aguilar » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:27 pm

Creo que finalmente voy a dejarlo estar... H e seguido todos los pasos, he intentado explicar todo el proceso y no he conseguido ningun resultado... No sé cual es el problema.. Pero el Sportarcks me funciona correctamente excepto cuando intento que funcione el Plugin Pool Swimming... En fin, ya no quiero volver a repetirme.. Quizás para vosotros esté muy claro, pero a mi no me funciona... Muchas gracias....

I think I'm finally going to let it go .. I followed all the steps, I tried to explain the whole process and have not gotten any results ... I do not know what the problem .. But Sportarcks working properly except when I try to work the Swimming Pool Plugin ... Well, we never want to repeat .. Maybe for you is very clear, but I do not work ... Thank you very much ....
Carles Aguilar

Postby mazoaguirre » Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:21 pm

Carles es muy sencillo no te enojes va una imagen que explica lo que te queremos decir,,en la imagen que tu pones no hay ninguna actividad seleccionada por eso no te aparece el plugin en el menu, pero cuando seleccionas una de natacion ahi esta (como esta imagen), la actividad que muestro es la que descargue ya que yo no tengo el 910 ni nado :lol:
Attachments
actividad.JPG
actividad.JPG (126.09 KiB) Viewed 8974 times
FR 310 and Foot Pod, Edge 500 and Cadence Sensor, GoPro HD 960
mazoaguirre.com
mazoaguirre
Contributor!
Contributor!

Postby AceLord » Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:43 pm

Dear all,

followed very interested the post, I just recently acquired the 910XT and appart from languaje reasons, before OMB thinks I will drown, not very nice I have to say, though funny actually!, anyhow, I believe that my fellow Spaniard colleague did not mention the fact that he was not able to download the Swimming session into ST. Not actually the fact that the plugin did not appear in the options menu.

I've read carefully the post, and OMB just claims to use its plugin from a Swimming activity, and the problem, is that after following each step, basically, from the .FIT file at the ANT folder, it just DOES NOT read my swimming activity.

I downloaded my yesterdays activity, a running one, so it means I am able to read the 910XT, no problem, but todays exciting first swimming day with my brand new 910XT, it seems there is a data transfer from device to PC, but the swimming activity does not appear in the activities log, hence the plugin wont show up. Basically for some reason I am not able to read either the proper file or ST is not able to read the swimming data.

Any advice please?

To ST, Isnt it about time you develop a 910XT from the favourites import window, just like many other Gamin devices? or maybe I just dont know how to load it into my ST import window

thanks for the help, appreciate very much any idea on how to solve this problem!
AceLord

Postby old_man_biking » Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:14 pm

AceLord wrote:...
To ST, Isnt it about time you develop a 910XT from the favourites import window, just like many other Gamin devices? or maybe I just dont know how to load it into my ST import window

There is an importer that can import from a 910XT simply as a device - not as file import. Just install the Garmin FIT Devices plugin: http://www.zonefivesoftware.com/sporttr ... it-devices . It makes import from the 910XT and similar devices easier.

Cheers,
OMB

PS: Maybe it's better to place your English question in the English part of the forum - so your Spanish compadres don't see too much English in the Spanish part of the forum.
old_man_biking
Donated!
Donated!

Previous

Return to Español