by TomasR

Downloads: 7,121 (3) • Reviews: 1

Version:

Updated:

Jul 24, 2010

Startup issue with GDAL Plugin 1.6.1

Startup issue with GDAL Plugin 1.6.1

Postby of807 » Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:39 am

Anyone could help fixing the below issue ? I'm running SportsTrack 2.1.3478 under XP
    Unable to set GDAL data path!
    C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\ZoneFiveSoftware\SportTracks\2.0\Plugins\Installed\43e8ca1a-6cd1-11dc-8314-0800200c9a66\Gdalbin

System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'OSGeo.GDAL.GdalPINVOKE' threw an exception. ---> System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'SWIGExceptionHelper' threw an exception. ---> System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'gdal_wrap': This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800736B1)
    at OSGeo.GDAL.GdalPINVOKE.SWIGExceptionHelper.SWIGRegisterExceptionCallbacks_Gdal(ExceptionDelegate applicationDelegate, ExceptionDelegate arithmeticDelegate, ExceptionDelegate divideByZeroDelegate, ExceptionDelegate indexOutOfRangeDelegate, ExceptionDelegate invalidCastDelegate, ExceptionDelegate invalidOperationDelegate, ExceptionDelegate ioDelegate, ExceptionDelegate nullReferenceDelegate, ExceptionDelegate outOfMemoryDelegate, ExceptionDelegate overflowDelegate, ExceptionDelegate systemExceptionDelegate)
    at OSGeo.GDAL.GdalPINVOKE.SWIGExceptionHelper..cctor()
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at OSGeo.GDAL.GdalPINVOKE.SWIGExceptionHelper..ctor()
    at OSGeo.GDAL.GdalPINVOKE..cctor()
    at OSGeo.GDAL.GdalPINVOKE.SetConfigOption(String jarg1, String jarg2)
    at OSGeo.GDAL.Gdal.SetConfigOption(String arg0, String arg1)
    at GDALPlugin.Gdal_Interface..ctor()

Log of run:
    Installation path retrieved: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\ZoneFiveSoftware\SportTracks\2.0\Plugins\Installed\43e8ca1a-6cd1-11dc-8314-0800200c9a66\Gdalbin;C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\Utilities;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lenovo;C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\ConnectUtilities;C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static;C:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\bin\

Path set (and retrived): C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\ZoneFiveSoftware\SportTracks\2.0\Plugins\Installed\43e8ca1a-6cd1-11dc-8314-0800200c9a66\Gdalbin;C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\Utilities;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lenovo;C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\ConnectUtilities;C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static;C:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\bin\

Try to set Gdal data path to: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\ZoneFiveSoftware\SportTracks\2.0\Plugins\Installed\43e8ca1a-6cd1-11dc-8314-0800200c9a66\Gdalbin\data

Thanks[/b]
of807
Donated!
Donated!

Had same problem

Postby oxomat » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:58 pm

Hi

Just install Microsoft dotNET 3.5 and it should work.
I wondered why it works on my Notebook, but not on my PC. This was the main difference...

Greetings

Stephan
oxomat
Donated!
Donated!

Postby TomasR » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:25 am

If installing .Net 3.5 solves it I must look into it, then something has gone wrong with the compilation of GDAL, should not require other that .Net 2.0

Ed: It would seem like the compilation indeed is targeted at .Net 3.5. I will see if I can correct this in a soon to come release, no need for .Net 3.5.

Solution in this case - wait a couple of days for a new release of the plugin or install .Net 3.5 and see if that makes any difference.
TomasR
Donated!
Donated!

Postby TomasR » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:01 am

Please try this version
http://sites.google.com/site/mapplugin/ ... .st2plugin
Have recompiled the whole plugin and am quite sure now that only .Net 2 is required. Sorry for the previous messup, my bad.

This version also includes support for conversion to/from NAD-coordinates which previous versions lacked.

Yours
TomasR
Donated!
Donated!

Re: Startup issue with GDAL Plugin 1.6.1

Postby Devi123 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:24 pm

ExceptionDelegate arithmeticDelegate, ExceptionDelegate divideByZeroDelegate, ExceptionDelegate indexOutOfRangeDelegate, ExceptionDelegate invalidCastDelegate, ExceptionDelegate invalidOperationDelegate, ExceptionDelegate ioDelegate, ExceptionDelegate nullReferenceDelegate, ExceptionDelegate outOfMemoryDelegate, ExceptionDelegate overflowDelegate, ExceptionDelegate systemExceptionDelegate)
at OSGeo.GDAL.GdalPINVOKE.SWIGExceptionHelper..cctor()
at OSGeo.GDAL.GdalPINVOKE.SWIGExceptionHelper..ctor()
at OSGeo.GDAL.GdalPINVOKE..cctor()
at OSGeo.GDAL.GdalPINVOKE.SetConfigOption(String jarg1, String jarg2)
at OSGeo.GDAL.Gdal.SetConfigOption(String arg0, String arg1)
at GDALPlugin.Gdal_Interface..ctor()
Devi123

Return to GDAL