Garmin Fitness

by PissedOffCil

Downloads: 20,027 (29) • Reviews: 20

Version:

Updated:

Jan 11, 2013

Workout in logbook, possible to leave time of workout empty?

Workout in logbook, possible to leave time of workout empty?

Postby ebakke » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:25 pm

I use the option to schedule the workouts, which is really nice feature.

When using the option to add to logbook, it already put a workout time in there.
After doing the workout, you can create new entry from your device or update existing one.

When you do updating existing one, you can select which data is updated.
Unfortunately, not sure its your plugin or sporttracks, the time cannot be changes, so it will have, I think 12:00PM.
Is it possible to leave the field emtpy so the field will be updated with the actual time of the workout?

Also the Add to logbook, is almost not visible, only see the checkbox and the letter A, is that a bug, or something on my side?

Thx,

Erik
ebakke

Re: Workout in logbook, possible to leave time of workout em

Postby PissedOffCil » Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:03 pm

Hello,
Originally when I added the "Add to logbook" option, the time was left empty. Users requested for a time to be added, the Training planner (ST 2.1) had a bad time dealing with activities without time. You can always edit the time manually if it doesnT' suit you. I'm not sure if it will update on import + update if it's empty, I never tried it.

For the Add to logbook, it's probably a problem on my side, specific to your configuration. I'll try to reproduce it. What resolution are you using? Are you running 120 DPI? On what version of Windows?
Developer of the Garmin Fitness, Filtered Statistics and Distribution plugins
PissedOffCil
Donated!
Donated!

Postby ebakke » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:19 am

Removed the time for a workout I do tomorrow, will see if I can add the data after the workout , including the actual time of the workout.

With regards to OS, I'm using Windows 7, on VMWare on a Mac, resizing the window, either in single window, or using Unity (only showing the application), doesn't change the position of the checkbox/text.

Erik
ebakke

Postby PissedOffCil » Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:19 am

ebakke wrote:VMWare on a Mac

I suspect this is the reason for the display problem. I wonder if anybody else has this problem running on Windows...
PissedOffCil
Donated!
Donated!

Postby racerfern » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:55 am

Windows 7 64bit Premium on a PC of all things, the checkbox and the word Add is all that will show no matter how I reposition or resize. It's like it's right justified from the checkbox.
Fernando
racerfern
Donated!
Donated!

Postby ebakke » Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:32 pm

Tried to update a workout that was added using the "add to logbook", but not all info is added properly.
Splits were not added and some other things didn't look good, so not going to use this option.

Would be nice though to get workout scheduled in external calendar (like CalDAV) ;-)

Erik
ebakke

Postby PissedOffCil » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:45 pm

racerfern wrote:Windows 7 64bit Premium on a PC of all things, the checkbox and the word Add is all that will show no matter how I reposition or resize. It's like it's right justified from the checkbox.

I'll play with my display settings and try to reproduce this.
PissedOffCil
Donated!
Donated!

Return to Garmin Fitness