by PissedOffCil

Downloads: 19,814 (29) • Reviews: 20

Version:

Updated:

Jan 11, 2013

Workouts Error and Suggestion

Workouts Error and Suggestion

Postby jsmits521 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:33 am

First, thanks for this great plugin. I'm a brand new user but you've done a great job.

I want to highlight one bug that I've run into so far. In creating a workout, if I delete the placeholder step and try to generate a new step for the empty workout, I receive an error and no new step is added. I can work around this bug by copying a step from a previous workout. I know that I could also just change the placeholder workout, but thought you might want to know about the bug.

Also, a good enhancement would be to include the total time for a workout, a summary of the steps created up till now.

Again, thanks for a great plugin. Keep the updates coming!
jsmits521

Re: Workouts Error and Suggestion

Postby PissedOffCil » Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:19 am

Hello,
First of all, sorry for my late answer. I was away on vacation last week with limited internet access.

You are right with the bug. When deleting the placeholder, a new empty step should automatically be created. I'll fix this for the next release.

The enhancement to display workout duration was mentionned in the past. The reason I didn't add it is that I feel it would be incomplete. If steps are distance based or HR/power based it's hard or impossible to estimate time. I feel this feature would be incomplete and could raise more questions than anything so it was never added.
Developer of the Garmin Fitness, Filtered Statistics and Distribution plugins
PissedOffCil
Donated!
Donated!

Re: Workouts Error and Suggestion

Postby jsmits521 » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:52 am

Thanks for the response. I didn't think about the workout time issue for HR and distance goals. Thanks for the hard work on the plugin, just purchased!
jsmits521

Return to Garmin Fitness