by PissedOffCil

Downloads: 19,671 (29) • Reviews: 20

Version:

Updated:

Jan 11, 2013

Just entered entire CTS training program

Just entered entire CTS training program

Postby nyvram » Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:46 am

All I can say is..wow. I don't know what I would have done without this tool. Thanks again cil! I would export it (has anyone done that before?) for others to use..but A. I'm not sure I did it right..or the best way.. and B. My shorthand might not make sense to everyone.

I can't even imagine doing this without having the 'fitness' plugin. It was alot of work..took a little trial and error..and me testing a couple workouts first to make sure they acted right..and then I sat down in earnest last night and typed in all 11 weeks' worth of workouts.

It feels great to have that out of the way..of course I might still mess up and not do my training right..but the one thing I dont feel I have to worry about now is knowing which workouts to do on which day..and for how long. This plugin made it soooo much easier.

Thanks again and again!
nyvram

Re: Just entered entire CTS training program

Postby PissedOffCil » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:37 am

What exactly are you trying to achieve with your export? Sharing it with others?

P.S.: You're welcome!
Developer of the Garmin Fitness, Filtered Statistics and Distribution plugins
PissedOffCil
Donated!
Donated!

Postby nyvram » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:14 pm

right..i was wanting to save someone the trouble i just went through..but it looks like its too individual to really work for everyone.

and yes...i dont know how i could have possibly done this without your plugin!
nyvram

Postby PissedOffCil » Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:50 am

Ok well I'm not sure how exactly you setup your workouts and IU'm not familiar with CTS but here is my advice/opinion.

If I take from granted that you are using all the plugins features, especially workout links, the best way to share workouts is to share the logbook itself. Make a copy of it, delete all activities and athlete data and share it. ST and my plugin having a free "version" anybody can then use them.

The above method has the advantage that many workouts share common "blocks" so if you setup your workouts by creating such blocks and then reusing them with workout links, the person you share them with will only have to update a minimal amount of stuff.

Also, the user profile will be available so if you use Garmin zones, the other user only needs to update the profile. If you use ST zones, again only the zone categories need to be updated.
Developer of the Garmin Fitness, Filtered Statistics and Distribution plugins
PissedOffCil
Donated!
Donated!

Return to Garmin Fitness