by mechgt

Downloads: 12,931 (48) • Reviews: 18

Version:

Updated:

Aug 26, 2015

Initial CTL/ATL values for TSS calculations

Initial CTL/ATL values for TSS calculations

Postby ressac » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:52 pm

I use Training Load plugin for a long time now, using TRIMP for calculating CTL/ATL values. I recently bought a powermeter, so i want to switch to TSS for CTL/ATL calculations.

I'd like to set the CTL and ATL, at values they had from TRIMP using. Is there a way to achieve this? I tried to set initial values at settings page, but it didn't work, because these values were set at the very first day of my logbook, so i have a zero CTL/ATL today.

Any idea?
ressac
Donated!
Donated!

Re: Initial CTL/ATL values for TSS calculations

Postby mechgt » Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:24 pm

Cannot do this currently, no way to enter a manual ATL/CTL values. Here's what I might suggest though:
Keep recording and importing both. Your TSS chart should start to stabilize in a month or two. In the meantime get familiar with the difference between the two (values are often scaled a little differently) and do an FTP test to get an accurate FTP value to base the TSS calculations and power-based training on.

A workaround might be to manually enter TSS values in some previous activities (TSS=nnnn in the notes field) if you have an idea of what they should be.
Enhance SportTracks with Training Load, Fit Plan and more plugins at mechgt.com. Garmin FR310XT & iBike iPro
mechgt
Donated!
Donated!

Re: Initial CTL/ATL values for TSS calculations

Postby ressac » Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:34 pm

Understood, thanks!
ressac
Donated!
Donated!

Return to Training Load