Downloads: 12,931 (48) • Reviews: 18

Version:

Updated:

Aug 26, 2015

What's new in latest release and a little bug

What's new in latest release and a little bug

Postby Ruskie » Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:52 am

Hey mechgt,

First of all I would like to ask you what's new in the latest release (released yesterday 6th November if I'm not mistaking). It seems to me to have noticed a little difference in the graphic overall, but I can't quite tell what has changed and I couldn't find a what's new section.
On the other hand, I'd like to point out a tiny bug in this release: in the plugin main view you have a panel at the bottom-right where you can choose among several subpage: training status, heartrate, power etc. etc. Among these, there is a "configurations" page where you could change on the fly the values of the ATL/CTL constants. In these release it doesn't work, meaning when you choose to visualize that subpage, nothing happens and the old subpage remains displayes.

Regards
Marco
Ruskie

Postby Ruskie » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:16 am

Sorry, another little... maybe-bug, although I'm not sure this is not intended: when you clicked on a TSS score on the graph, the "Activities" list on the bottom right used to highlight the relevant activity and to filter out others.
Now it doesn't happen anymore.
All in all, I think the previous behaviour was preferable (given that the new one is intended): a middle way that could be as well acceptable could be not to filter out unclicked activities but still highlighting the selected activities and maybe scrolling the activities list to show it.
The actual behaviour is not very good because normally you click on a TSS to have more info on the relevant activity and in this way it is not immediate to find it.
Ruskie

Postby mechgt » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:22 am

Enhance SportTracks with Training Load, Fit Plan and more plugins at mechgt.com. Garmin FR310XT & iBike iPro
mechgt
Donated!
Donated!

Postby Ruskie » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:32 am

mechgt wrote:Updates here (just posted it)

http://www.zonefivesoftware.com/sporttr ... highlight=

Thanks!
And what about the bugs, is it me or are them reproducible at your side?
Ruskie

Postby mechgt » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:45 am

No, I can see what you're seeing on the chart selection. Chart selection for a range should still work the exact same way. I've added this bug report to my tracker for single activity selection and will correct it for selecting a single activity. A workaround in the meant time would be to select a short range around your activity instead of a single click on a 'bar'.

Bottom window selection: If I select 'settings', it doesn't allow my to select cadence, but I can switch back to any other display. I didn't intentionally change anything here so not quite sure why, but will investigate.
Enhance SportTracks with Training Load, Fit Plan and more plugins at mechgt.com. Garmin FR310XT & iBike iPro
mechgt
Donated!
Donated!

Postby Ruskie » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:25 am

Ok for the 1st issue.
For the second... Cadence?? I'm not sure I made myself clear.
Have a look at this:

(REMOVED)

Now, if I click "Settings" as highlighted, nothing happens.
In the picture, I was in the training status subpage and I remain there. If I were in "Power" subpage I would have remained there and so on: the Settings subpage never gets displayed.
It seems like the OnClick method for that menu voice got wiped out. :)

Cheers
Marco

edit: sorry I noticed the screen grabber didn't work correctly, Say: if now I click on "Training status" down arrow and then choose configuration, nothing happens.
Etc. etc., it seem the onclick method is empty. :)
Ruskie

Postby mechgt » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:53 am

Ahhh.... ok. Found it. Will be fixed. Also found a bug (fairly old bug I believe) relating to updating the chart when modifying these values, so in the meantime the workaround is to use the normal settings page instead.
mechgt
Donated!
Donated!

Return to Training Load