Downloads: 12,931 (48) • Reviews: 18

Version:

Updated:

Aug 26, 2015

FR: Mark CTL/ATL expiry in chart

FR: Mark CTL/ATL expiry in chart

Postby Zero » Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:38 pm

Feature request for future versions, if possible:
One thing I'd like to be able to see is some kind of marker in the chart view which shows when CTL and ATL expire on the chart - ie, just a horizontal line at that point on the graph.

That'd make predicting how it's going to drop with the expiry of old activities a bit easier. :)
Zero
Donated!
Donated!

Re: FR: Mark CTL/ATL expiry in chart

Postby mechgt » Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:32 pm

Zero wrote:Feature request for future versions, if possible:
One thing I'd like to be able to see is some kind of marker in the chart view which shows when CTL and ATL expire on the chart - ie, just a horizontal line at that point on the graph.

That'd make predicting how it's going to drop with the expiry of old activities a bit easier. :)

Not sure I completely understand. Activities don't 'expire'; as time passes, their impact is just less and less, but they don't expire. Technically the first activity you ever did still has an impact on your CTL/ATL; but depending on how long ago it is we're probably talking a decimal point in the thousandths or something. Point being, that activities don't have a hard expiration date.

I have been working on TL recently, so keep letting me know what your feature requests are though! 8)
Enhance SportTracks with Training Load, Fit Plan and more plugins at mechgt.com. Garmin FR310XT & iBike iPro
mechgt
Donated!
Donated!

Postby TomasR » Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:02 am

One thing...

going to drop of about 4.5 deciliter of blood soon at the local hospital. Ok, donate it. That will have an impact on my performance.

Any way to include that in the calculations, in the graph? ;)

But maybe not so important after all, the effect of loosing the blood is temporary and after some time, a week or probably two, you are back at the level you where before. Or around that time. Have not monitored my performance closely so not sure. I know for sure that the day after donating, you are not fit for a heavy exercise. Takes some days for the body to recognize the loss and adapt the load to the situation.
TomasR
Donated!
Donated!

Re: FR: Mark CTL/ATL expiry in chart

Postby vaajin » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:04 pm

Well, from what I can understand here, you are relating the activities in an expiration mode which I believe could not be the case as activities do not expire in the passing time. In fact, only the impact of the activities, if at all, gets diminished over time.Has anyone used the service of ripyard for surfing clothes ? Do they have sports training clothes?
vaajin

Return to Training Load