by mechgt

Downloads: 12,931 (48) • Reviews: 18

Version:

Updated:

Aug 26, 2015

How to include running/swim in the graph in Training Load

How to include running/swim in the graph in Training Load

Postby Ramil Velarde » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:49 am

Hi, I just sign up for Sporttrack 3.0 and have bought the Training Load plug in, I was able to transfer my cycling data on the 510 to Sporttrack and display the graphs in the Training Load. I manually entered my running activities since am having problem syncing up my 920xt, however I notice the running is not included in the graphs when I run the training load. I also plan to include swimming activity later on. Did I miss anything?

Thanks.
Ramil Velarde

Re: How to include running/swim in the graph in Training Loa

Postby Burnt Toast » Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:07 am

Have you input a HR average for the running workouts? Training Load uses TRIMP calculated from HR data.

Have you included Multi Sport toggle that is located in the upper right hand corner of the graph pane?

As for 920 upload, do a search on how to upload. I have a 310 and use OMB's Garmin Fit Devices plugin. I actual use it for my 800 Edgeand Garmin Swim also.
Burnt Toast
Donated!
Donated!

Re: How to include running/swim in the graph in Training Loa

Postby Ramil Velarde » Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:48 pm

Thanks for the reply. Yes I check the enable multisport from what I notice selecting TRIMP shows only the running activity in the Training Load graphs, if using TSS only the cycling activity. Is my understanding correct that there is no way to combine both (cycling and running and swimming later on) in one graph to know your TSB?
Ramil Velarde

Return to Training Load