by mechgt

Downloads: 12,931 (48) • Reviews: 18

Version:

Updated:

Aug 26, 2015

TL Navigation Enhancements

TL Navigation Enhancements

Postby diott3113 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:00 am

I recently installed the TL plugin and have found that it really adds a whole new perspective and incredible road map for my training!

I have over 8 years of cycling history loaded in ST.

It's really interesting to review my fitness stats at various points during these years. For example I've competed in the Iceman Cometh mountain bike race several times during this time frame and I find it insightful to review my training activities and fitness stats as I prepare for the race.

I may be missing a feature for this but if not, I find it difficult scroll the graph / chart display back to previous years (the only way I can see to do this is to drag the display backwards to the time that I want to review).

It would be helpful I think if enhancements to the navigation were added so that:

1 - the user could set a current year for the display And / OR

2 - by clicking on a row of the detail table have the graph/chart reset to that time period (this would be great).

Appreciate any advice for this and would be very grateful if the developer implemented these enhancement suggestions if they make sense and can be technically implement.

Regards,
Dave
diott3113

Re: TL Navigation Enhancements

Postby tndmbkr » Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:47 am

Yes, I always was in need for this feature as well.

I think it is strange that a MLC in the chart, is followed by a change in the activity table below the chart.
But a MLC in the activity table below the chart, is not followed by a movement of the chart.

A MLC in the activity table below the chart, is followed by a movement of the cursor in the calender of ST core.
But a MLC in the calender, is not followed by a movement of the chart, or changes in the activity table.
tndmbkr

Return to Training Load