by mechgt

Downloads: 12,931 (48) • Reviews: 18

Version:

Updated:

Aug 26, 2015

Training Load Compatable with Windows 10

Training Load Compatable with Windows 10

Postby mark bosence » Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:04 am

I have upgraded to windows 10 and migrated across sports track with all my previous pluggins. I have found that two plugins including Training Load crash ST3 or fail it to open. This has been identified by reinstalling ST3 fresh,removing all Programme data and then individually loading each plugin with licence and seeing which one crashes ST3. Both Training load and Indoor Trainer Power Track crash ST3 in WIndows 10 yet work perfect in WIndows 7 and still do as I have a separate drive with Win 7 on.

Really would appreciate some advice or fixes as I really rely on Training load and Indoor Trainer Power Track to monitor indoor sessions.

All reloaded pluggins are direct off the Pluggin website so must be the latest?

30/08/2015 20:02 [PluginManager] ERROR Could not load plugin C:\ProgramData\ZoneFiveSoftware\SportTracks\3\Plugins\Installed\b92888f1-c191-4045-8003-0181364cf651\TrainingLoad.dll. An exception occurred during initialization.
An item with the same key has already been added.
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Add(TKey key, TValue value)
at ZoneFiveSoftware.SportTracks.Plugin.PluginManager.AddPlugins(IApplication application, Assembly assembly, String assemblyPath)
mark bosence

Re: Training Load Compatable with Windows 10

Postby staffann » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:15 am

I have used Training Load for a while now under Win10 without problems. Have you updated to the latest version of the plugin? There was an incompatibility between the latest version of ST and earlier versions of TL, maybe you are running into something like that?
Also check that you don't have two installations of TL. Search for TrainingLoad.dll in the windows explorer. You should only have one. The error messages could indicate that you have more than one.
On the ST2Funbeat development team. Author of the Svettig (jogg.se) and Compare Planned plugins.
staffann
Donated!
Donated!

Postby mark bosence » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:38 pm

Yes there is only one dll file as all Program Data Zone Five folder was deleted along with the main program ST3 via windows uninstall.

The dll file was dated 27/08/2015 compared to the old Win 7 operating system dll file dated 06/02/2014

I can no longer use the power pluggin from omb in windows 10

If i simply delete the plugin file and training load from the plugin folde ST3 then works.

Ive also turned off AVG.
mark bosence

Postby staffann » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:18 pm

I checked my system log and it turns out that I get the exact same message when I start ST. Training Load works perfectly though!!
Are the log messages that you attached from the system log or from a popup window? How does ST crash?
On the ST2Funbeat development team. Author of the Svettig (jogg.se) and Compare Planned plugins.
staffann
Donated!
Donated!

Postby the5krunner » Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:36 am

in earlier versions of windows you had to have the correct version of .NET

but i'm assuming that windows10 does autoupdate of everything without your input???. so probably not that. just a suggestion in case you hav a corporate windows10 where updates are disabled
the5krunner

Postby mechgt » Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:01 am

That particular error almost suggests that Training Load is trying to be loaded into SportTracks twice. I don't have a Win 10 computer to test on at the moment, but will try to look at it in the coming weeks. In the meantime, search your computer for other instances of the plugin .dll file. If found delete/uninstall them and make sure that there's only the one instance installed. Once I get a Win 10 system available to me, I'll look to see if I can replicate it or if there's some other incompatibility issue.

Does this happen with any other plugins (i.e. Fit Plan, or even plugins from another author, etc.)?
Enhance SportTracks with Training Load, Fit Plan and more plugins at mechgt.com. Garmin FR310XT & iBike iPro
mechgt
Donated!
Donated!

Postby diott3113 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:51 pm

Hello,

I would like to upgrade from win 8.1 to win 10 but will hold off if there are outstanding issues with Training Load and Win 10. I would appreciate any information that anyone can provide.

Thanks very much!
diott3113

Postby gregoryx » Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:32 pm

Using it with Win10 for months now. Since July? Works without errors or crashes. YMMV and all that.
It's all running.
gregoryx

Return to Training Load