Training Load

by mechgt

Downloads: 12,931 (48) • Reviews: 18

Version:

2.0.7

Updated:

Aug 26, 2015

Stopped Calculating?

Stopped Calculating?

Postby Glen Johannesson » Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:36 pm

I've been using Training Load for 8 months or so with a Stages crank and heart rate. In the past 2-3 weeks the plug-in has stopped calculating TSS and TRIMP. About 70% of my rides have power data, the other 30% just pulse. Up until recently both would calculate TSS and TRIMP for all rides. Now either with or without power data the TRIMP is "0" and the data line is in italics.

I have un-installed and re-installed the plug-in with no result. Does anyone have any idea why the calculations have stopped? Thanks for any assistance.
Glen Johannesson
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:32 pm

Re: Stopped Calculating?

Postby Burnt Toast » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:03 pm

ASAIK, TRIMP needs HR data and zones.
Burnt Toast
Donated!
Donated!
 
Posts: 666
Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:21 am
Location: Minnesota, USA

Re: Stopped Calculating?

Postby Livestrong » Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:10 am

It looks I have the same problem....... No Trimp, My heartrate is present.

What am I doing wrong........

TrainingLoad settings.JPG
TrainingLoad settings.JPG (45.46 KiB) Viewed 8594 times

TrimpScore.JPG
TrimpScore.JPG (76.82 KiB) Viewed 8594 times
User of Sporttracks and TrainingPeaks
Livestrong
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:47 pm

Re: Stopped Calculating?

Postby Burnt Toast » Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:08 am

Take a screen shot of the "Workout" pane of an activity that does not have a TRIMP value. The only time I get a "0" in the TRIMP field is when I don't have any HR data.
Burnt Toast
Donated!
Donated!
 
Posts: 666
Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:21 am
Location: Minnesota, USA


Return to Training Load

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron