Training Load

by mechgt

Downloads: 12,931 (48) • Reviews: 18

Version:

Updated:

Aug 26, 2015

Is there still support for Training Load ?

Is there still support for Training Load ?

Postby hermanheunis » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:55 pm

I purchased all products from Mechgt as a bundle more than a year ago and it begins to look like support has stopped.

More than a week ago I got a license exceeded when I transferred all software to a new laptop when old one failed. Sent an e-mail to Mechgt after I deactivated all but one license but got no answer back. Today I purchased another copy of Training Load as I needed the CTL/ATL graphs over the past year for my new coach tomorrow. Did not get a new license key. :evil:

A few questions:

(1) Is there still any support for Mechgt products ? If not, should it not be removed from SportTrack website ? Surely this can't be good for the SportTracks brand ?
(2) How is it possible not to automate license key generation - it is 2014 ?
hermanheunis

Re: Is there still support for Training Load ?

Postby mechgt » Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:36 am

Yes, there's still support for these plugins, I respond to emails on a daily basis. I'm sorry you had an issue, the license management has been made available through the ST site (see Manage Licensing for SportTracks section under the User Control Panel on this forum).

License key generation has been automated since the first day. Although I've made several changes to reduce the frequency of problems with spam blockers, that still sometimes happens and is largely out of my control.
Enhance SportTracks with Training Load, Fit Plan and more plugins at mechgt.com. Garmin FR310XT & iBike iPro
mechgt
Donated!
Donated!

Postby hermanheunis » Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:46 am

I deactivated the license through the license management and I still got a license exceeded - so obviously it does not work as well as it should.

As to response of e-mails on a daily basis ....... hmmmmmmm the 1st e-mail response I got was today - more than one week later.

As to automated License key generation - to get a key 12 hours later and after an e-mail is not "license key automation" in my books. And for the record - there was no spam blocker involved.

The question I e-mailed you and still have not received an answer for is - why did I have to buy another copy of Training Load if I use the software on ONE system only ???
hermanheunis

Postby cyprids » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:08 pm

Have had the same experience...suddenly my TL key will not activate anymore and I have only one Sporttracks registered.

I have sent severals mail to the developer BUT NO REPONSES at all!...and am I not paying for another TL key just because I have upgrade to 3.1 (and yes I have the lastest version of TL).

Training Load as a plugin is nice BUT the support is F..KED!..
cyprids

Postby the5krunner » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:31 am

I have two installs of TL ... works fine.

One of those machines is no more.

I deactivated the ST and TL licences in the user control panel (as indicated earlier in this thread)

the new install on the new machine then worked fine for both once activated and the other longstanding install is still fine.

seems fine to me
the5krunner

Postby Burnt Toast » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:39 am

the5krunner wrote:I have two installs of TL ... works fine.

One of those machines is no more.

I deactivated the ST and TL licences in the user control panel (as indicated earlier in this thread)

the new install on the new machine then worked fine for both once activated and the other longstanding install is still fine.

seems fine to me

This was my experience also.
Burnt Toast
Donated!
Donated!

Return to Training Load