Downloads: 12,931 (48) • Reviews: 18

Version:

Updated:

Aug 26, 2015

TL hangs ST with my logbook

TL hangs ST with my logbook

Postby TarrynG » Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:48 am

Hi

I have two logbooks on my pc; mine and my husband's. I have the latest paid version of ST and downloaded the latest release of TL.

With TL installed, if I open ST with my logbook, ST hangs indefinitely. However, if I open ST with my husband's logbook there are no problems.

If I uninstall TL, I can open my logbook with no problems.

There seems to be an issue with TL and some data in my logbook . . . any suggestions on how I go about fixing this?

Thanks,
Tarryn
TarrynG

Re: TL hangs ST with my logbook

Postby texmurphy » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:40 am

Check your Category Heart Rate Zones and Power Zones for correctness. And check the Activity Categories are correctly linked to the proper HR Zones. (E.g. Running uses the HR zones for running.)
You might have some "zero date" activities somewhere in your logbook. Use the Reports View to look for activities dated before your first activity in the logbook. If nothing there then look, using Reports, for activities with excessive HR.
texmurphy
Donated!
Donated!

Postby TarrynG » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:53 pm

Hi

Thanks for your suggestions. I have cleaned up what data I could - there were a few activities with erratic HR data, but they were all quite old and pre-date the problem I'm having. I had no zero date data either.

Clearly, there is a data entry somewhere that is causing the problem - any suggestions on further logbook cleaning would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Tarryn
TarrynG

Postby heiko397 » Fri May 09, 2014 2:39 am

Uncheck the automatic mode or add a entry with your rest and max hearbeat rate dated before (!) the first activity of your logbook.
This was causing TL to hang with my logbook. TL needs the rest and max heartbeat rate for the automatic mode.
heiko397

Return to Training Load