Training Load

by mechgt

Downloads: 12,931 (48) • Reviews: 18

Version:

Updated:

Aug 26, 2015

CTL is zero and activities are all italic (0 score)

CTL is zero and activities are all italic (0 score)

Postby mechgt » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:40 pm

Question via email:
Hi Mechgt,
I’m having a problem with the Training Load Plugin that I’m hoping you can help me with. I updated the plugin yesterday and, initially, everything worked fine. However, after playing with it a little, the plugin stopped calculating anything. All of the CTL and TSB values are reported as 0, and all activities are now in italics font. Any suggestions? I have tried virtually everything including: recalculating the logbook; restoring default settings; reinstalling both SportTracks and the plugin; reloading the Library; and, loading previously saved logbooks (libraries) to verify that the logbook file was not corrupted…I’m stumped.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Make sure you're looking at the right 'mode': TRIMP vs. TSS. If you typically train with HR, then you might not have any power tracks and all of your TSS values would be zero. There's a little blue dropdown arrow that selects TRIMP or Training Stress Score (TSS) above the chart... check to make sure that's set right.
Enhance SportTracks with Training Load, Fit Plan and more plugins at mechgt.com. Garmin FR310XT & iBike iPro
mechgt
Donated!
Donated!

Re: CTL is zero and activities are all italic (0 score)

Postby viggiano123 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:34 am

That fixed it! Thanks so much for getting back to me.
viggiano123

Postby thoelter » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:45 am

Hi there! I have the same issue but the given solution didn't work for me. It began a view weeks ago that at first only a view trainings went italic with TRIMP=0 and TSB=0. After one or two days all my trainings went italic and TRIMP=0 and TSB=0. In the current Training-Status box the CTL, ATL and TSB went to +infinite. Can someone help on this issue? Thanks!
thoelter

Postby mechgt » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:26 am

Check your athlete settings, specifically your current HRrest and HRmax to make sure these are set to reasonable values.

Take a look at the activity in which this starts.... the fact that you have 'infinity' in the status box makes me think that there may be a bad activity in there. Maybe there's bad HR data for example?
Enhance SportTracks with Training Load, Fit Plan and more plugins at mechgt.com. Garmin FR310XT & iBike iPro
mechgt
Donated!
Donated!

Postby thoelter » Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:05 am

Ok that helped. I never defined HRrest and MAX HR in my Profile. So I now played a bit arround with it. Nothing changed but that was based on the fact that I didn't recalculated the data fields. After recalculating my whole trainings it is now working again. Thanks for your support.
thoelter

Postby Curt Nirenberg » Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:50 pm

I have used the plugin for a few weeks without difficulty. Today, I uploaded a run and received the 0 trimp value and all italics. I would assume that this has bad hr data, but all shows good in Strava. Additionally, the plugin shows the correct distance, pace and average heart rate. I deleted it and re-imported with the same problem. Now, I just chose recalculate log book and suddenly all of the activities show 0s and the indexes are infinity. In between this run and the last, I changed nothing. What happened?
Curt Nirenberg

Postby dirk66 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:32 am

It looks like you lost your hr data, your TL plugin settings, your athlete data or you have changed something in the categories.

The best you can do is read the plugin sticky notes and compare with your settings, athlete settings, hr categories and check which hr category you have set at the used sport category.

success
Dirk
dirk66
Donated!
Donated!

Return to Training Load