by mechgt

Downloads: 12,931 (48) • Reviews: 18

Version:

Updated:

Aug 26, 2015

loading trainload data

loading trainload data

Postby Beatsystem » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:15 am

This morning i loaded live plugin, now when i try and run the program works except it takes ages to load training load data dduring which time it flicks from not responding and back. If it eventually loads it look correct but in activietes it no longer displays correctly just numbers in stead of graphs. I have reloaded sporttracks and training load plugin. I just want my old data back
Beatsystem
Donated!
Donated!

Re: loading trainload data

Postby Beatsystem » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:14 am

to update it seems to work trainiinng load everytime i go to the page and takes quite a while,the graphics are stil missing on the activities charts page.. only numbers show.Also takes a long time to get back to Daily activity from training load page. Any help appreciated
Beatsystem
Donated!
Donated!

Postby mechgt » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:51 am

It doesn't sound like you've lost any data from what it sounds like to me. I don't quite understand just what happened though. Could you maybe post a screenshot or describe exactly what you were doing that causes the issue?
Enhance SportTracks with Training Load, Fit Plan and more plugins at mechgt.com. Garmin FR310XT & iBike iPro
mechgt
Donated!
Donated!

Postby Beatsystem » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:34 am

Well it is difficult to describe but i updated couple of plugins and added live plugin. Now when i want to see training load it takes ages like it having to work out every thing although i have cut this time down by looking less far back. When i go to activity reports it does not show any graphics next to each month there is a figure representing the miles but no graph. I had it set at heart rate zones but it doesnt show anything as a graph or bar chart.
Beatsystem
Donated!
Donated!

Postby Beatsystem » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:01 pm

Hi It wont allow me to set new target date for next year now either,just goes to not responding the back again.
Beatsystem
Donated!
Donated!

Postby Beatsystem » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:09 pm

it also seems to load the back up logbook.
Beatsystem
Donated!
Donated!

Postby Beatsystem » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:24 pm

Sorted manage to load previous logbook all is now well.Thanks
Beatsystem
Donated!
Donated!

Postby mechgt » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:38 pm

Glad you were able to get it sorted out. Hopefully it doesn't happen again. If it does though, post back and we'll try to get it sorted out.
Enhance SportTracks with Training Load, Fit Plan and more plugins at mechgt.com. Garmin FR310XT & iBike iPro
mechgt
Donated!
Donated!

Return to Training Load