Training Load

by mechgt

Downloads: 12,931 (48) • Reviews: 18

Version:

Updated:

Aug 26, 2015

Can I upgrade from Training Load to the Plug In Pack?

Can I upgrade from Training Load to the Plug In Pack?

Postby Delaware Dale » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:09 pm

I have Training Load and would like to upgrade to the full Plug In Pack for the difference in price. Is this possible? I don't see that option on Mecht's plug-in page.

Also, I just installed SportsTracks on a second computer so I can view the files on my portable computer as well. The license says I can use the Training Load plug in on two computers, but I can't find the original email with my activation code. Is there a way to get this from my home computer SportsTracks installation.
Delaware Dale

Re: Can I upgrade from Training Load to the Plug In Pack?

Postby mechgt » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:41 am

I lost my license key. How can I recover it?

License management has recently been integrated with the SportTracks license management page. You can now manage your plugin licenses (view license keys, and disable activations from old computers for example) on the SportTracks forum website alongside your SportTracks license.

Below is a shortcut to the management page:
User Control Panel > Manage Licensing for SportTracks
ucp.php?i=main&mode=licensing

Can I upgrade to the Plugin Pack?

Yes you can!
I've not yet added Upgrade capability to all of the plugins, so you may not have an Upgrade button in your plugin just yet.. If not, just PM or email me with your email address and plugin license key and I'll send you an upgrade link.

(As seen at http://mechgt.com/st/upgrade.php)
To find your upgrade eligibility, go to SportTracks and open your plugin activation window. Then click 'Upgrade Now':
Enhance SportTracks with Training Load, Fit Plan and more plugins at mechgt.com. Garmin FR310XT & iBike iPro
mechgt
Donated!
Donated!

Postby Delaware Dale » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:11 pm

Thanks for the reply. I went to the license management link you provided, but I only see the license information for Sportracks; not for any of the plug-ins I have purchased such as Training Load.

I also go to the settings page for the Training Load plug in, but do not know how to get the plug-in activation window to appear. There are no buttons for activation or upgrade. I can email you my email address and date of purchase for an upgrade, but I can't send the activation code if I can't get the plug-in activation window to appear. Can you give me more guidance or should I email you?

Thanks.
Delaware Dale

Postby mechgt » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:24 pm

Sorry, I'm working on getting this stuff updated (and some new features for TL :) ). After looking, I don't think it's released for TL quite yet. Just email me: mechgt@gmail.com
Enhance SportTracks with Training Load, Fit Plan and more plugins at mechgt.com. Garmin FR310XT & iBike iPro
mechgt
Donated!
Donated!

Return to Training Load