Downloads: 12,931 (48) • Reviews: 18

Version:

Updated:

Aug 26, 2015

TRIMPs not showing on graph

TRIMPs not showing on graph

Postby the5krunner » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:31 pm

My TRIMPs have vanished

They still exist in the raw data i think.
on the graph i have the TRIMP axis on the left hand side
the axis goes from zero to 100+ ie i have not messed around with the axis to make TRIMPS appear off the graph.

when i go to chose a new measure for the graph (eg I just added the rolling sums) the TRIMP variable was not there. All else seems fine although a week ago or so some of the other lines on the graph mysteriously vanished but I just added the variables back on to the graph and all was OK.

strange.

i think i have latest full versions of TL and ST.
the5krunner

Re: TRIMPs not showing on graph

Postby BigMike » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:14 pm

Strange, indeed! Did you get it working yet?

I think as long as you still have your data files with time and HR data, that the TRIMP data will be recalculated once you solve the setup problem. I would go through the steps associated with initial setup of the TL plug-in and see if you don't discover something that got changed ...

Mike
BigMike

Postby mechgt » Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:49 pm

Is it something simple like the TRIMP line got removed from the visible charts? Select 'More Charts' toolbar button and try adding it back... maybe something like that?
Enhance SportTracks with Training Load, Fit Plan and more plugins at mechgt.com. Garmin FR310XT & iBike iPro
mechgt
Donated!
Donated!

Postby the5krunner » Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:22 pm

Still the same prob.

The TRIMP variable is not available to be chosen to be shown on the graph. I guess the problem is there.

As i said before the trimp raw data is there adn shows in the table fine.

I have tried turning the plugin off restarting and turning it on and restarting but it makes no difference. Can these things be uninstalled or the installation overwritten? i have it installed on more than one machine i think so i have used up the number of installs allowed (i think.)

i'm not that bothered as the trimp bars are not so important to me....just strange.

also re raw TRIMP values: i think multiple activities on a given day do not add up properly with the DAY TOTAL OF TRIMPS...it seems to give an average of the exercises on that day. eg 30 + 50 = 40 !!!
the5krunner

Postby mechgt » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:24 pm

In the chart selection it's labeled as Traininng Stress Score (as opposed to TRIMP, etc.). Number of activations (or even whether or not it's activated) has nothing to do with showing/hiding the activity bars.
2012-10-31_2318.png
2012-10-31_2318.png (20.18 KiB) Viewed 7339 times

The daily total is correct in the calculation in that it is the sum of the day. This would be seen in the bars. Each activity however in the chart is displayed individually. Maybe you're thinking of something else beside Training Load, I can't think of where that would exist for you to see except in the bars :?:
Enhance SportTracks with Training Load, Fit Plan and more plugins at mechgt.com. Garmin FR310XT & iBike iPro
mechgt
Donated!
Donated!

Postby the5krunner » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:19 am

Doh ! sy . yes if i choose Training Stress Score then the TRIMP bars re-appear ! I must have de-selected them in error

regarding daily totals: if you look at the TRIMP column in the daily activity>my activities view. then that is wrong as stated above (ie the graph daily totals are fine)
the5krunner

Postby Moleshome » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:41 pm

the5krunner wrote:regarding daily totals: if you look at the TRIMP column in the daily activity>my activities view. then that is wrong as stated above (ie the graph daily totals are fine)

Confirmed - Two TRIMPs one of 138 the other 31 give a daily TRIMP of 85. Looks like a SportTracks issue though, course score is doing the same thing.
Moleshome

Postby mechgt » Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:52 pm

Ahh, I understand. I'll try to get this fixed in the next release. In the meantime, you can fix this yourself.
Logbook > Properties > Custom Data Fields
Select TRIMP (and TSS) and change the Summarize type to 'Sum' as shown below:

2012-11-22_1448.png
2012-11-22_1448.png (21.91 KiB) Viewed 7266 times
mechgt
Donated!
Donated!

Return to Training Load