by mechgt

Downloads: 12,931 (48) • Reviews: 18

Version:

Updated:

Aug 26, 2015

Bugette on the graph

Bugette on the graph

Postby the5krunner » Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:39 pm

This is probably not really a bug ... the plugin is so awesome how could it be! More of an enhancement request 8)

IMHO when the resize bottom (top rhs) is pressed the zero-horizontal line for the training influence curve and the zero-line for the TSB should be one and the same thing.

That would help with interpretation.

Also I'm not sure that I believe the curve entirely. It seems to suggest that a workout 8 days from the race day has ZERO training influence. From my personal experience I guess this is possible when I think about it...i'm not sure tho. Intuitively I would have said it was more like 3 to 5 days
the5krunner

Re: Bugette on the graph

Postby mechgt » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:23 am

With regard to the orange influence line, mathematically it's accurate. Any training you do at that point will decrease your potential TSB on race day. As bigmike posted elsewhere, your TSB may go up or down depending on if your score for the day is higher or lower than CTL, but it'll certainly be lower than it's potential. The zero day reflects the mathematical balance between CTL and ATL with respect to your scheduled race day when considering your CTL and ATL time constants.

As with health, there's no single indicator stating if you're healthy or not, it's complex. The same would be said of training, so continue to practice the art of tapering and learning how your body best responds to different practices. The influence line should help you further quantify this particular indicator (TSB).
Enhance SportTracks with Training Load, Fit Plan and more plugins at mechgt.com. Garmin FR310XT & iBike iPro
mechgt
Donated!
Donated!

Re: Bugette on the graph

Postby mechgt » Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:09 am

With regard to aligning TSB & Influence lines see: viewtopic.php?f=47&t=13852
Enhance SportTracks with Training Load, Fit Plan and more plugins at mechgt.com. Garmin FR310XT & iBike iPro
mechgt
Donated!
Donated!

Return to Training Load