Training Load

by mechgt

Downloads: 12,931 (48) • Reviews: 18

Version:

Updated:

Aug 26, 2015

Current Training Status and TSS problem.

Current Training Status and TSS problem.

Postby PrzemekWCH » Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:39 am

Hello everybody and regards from Poland :)

I have two little problems.

When I look on my current training status I see old date - not current. How can I change it?

On the TRIMP graphs is everything ok. When I set TSS graph is empty ? What is going on?

P.
PrzemekWCH

Re: Current Training Status and TSS problem.

Postby mechgt » Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:04 am

Are you referring to the 'Target Date'? That applies specifically to the orange training Influence curve (click the charts button and you can add that line to your chart.) It's intended to help you set a specific upcoming race date and help you plan for it accordingly. You can set this date by clicking on the calendar while in Training Load view, and then clicking 'Set Target Date' just below the calendar.
Enhance SportTracks with Training Load, Fit Plan and more plugins at mechgt.com. Garmin FR310XT & iBike iPro
mechgt
Donated!
Donated!

Re: Current Training Status and TSS problem.

Postby recoil » Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:43 pm

PrzemekWCH wrote:Hello everybody and regards from Poland :)

When I look on my current training status I see old date - not current. How can I change it?
P.

I have the same problem. Why are the values on the graph different than the one on the Current traing status (CTS) 'info board'. It seems the graph values are ok, CTS values are 1 day old? Have i missed some settings here?
recoil

Return to Training Load