Downloads: 12,931 (48) • Reviews: 18

Version:

Updated:

Aug 26, 2015

multiple activities in one day

multiple activities in one day

Postby chutchings » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:32 am

Hi

I do multiple activities in one and they are tracked as separate activites rather than one long activity. For example 30 min cycle to work, 30 min cycle home then in the evening a 45 min run. I have noticed that the calculations only take into account the first activity. The other week I did a duathlon and had them as separate activities - run fb bike fb run. But training load only took into account the first run.

Can this be fixed?

Clair
Attachments
trainingload.png
example of training load only taking into account the first activity of the day
trainingload.png (35.85 KiB) Viewed 5030 times
Where there is a will there is a way
chutchings

Re: multiple activities in one day

Postby mechgt » Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:53 am

You're referring to the table, not necessarily the chart, correct? The table will show the calculations for that DAY... which should include all activities for that day. It does not itemize the activities throughout the day and provide different numbers for each. The numbers shown are for the beginning of the day and end of the day, and should include all activities done on that day.
Enhance SportTracks with Training Load, Fit Plan and more plugins at mechgt.com. Garmin FR310XT & iBike iPro
mechgt
Donated!
Donated!

Postby chutchings » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:57 am

I tried this in a different logbook and joined my activites together. For example I completed a dualthlon where I had separate entries for each segment. If I joined the activites together I get a different result to having them as 3 different activities. That was what made me ask the question in the first place. I guess it must be working, but I am confused as to why I get different results.
Where there is a will there is a way
chutchings

Postby Burnt Toast » Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:04 am

When you split them, did you have different HR zones for each activity? I will assume that you did, so your TRIMP will calculate for each activity's zone. When you join them, I think it only using the HR zone associated with the new activity.
Burnt Toast
Donated!
Donated!

Return to Training Load