by mechgt

Downloads: 12,931 (48) • Reviews: 18

Version:

Updated:

Aug 26, 2015

rTSS

rTSS

Postby revolver » Sun May 22, 2011 8:33 am

Hi mechgt, is this a part of training load or still in the works. If in the works is there a time frame for availability. Thanks.

mechgt wrote:
I have plans to do this (a running 'score') in a plugin, and it's in the works, but it's not ready yet and I've not had much time lately. It will be specific to running, and will work with training load. This should be interpreted as 'it's coming', but don't expect it next week or anything.
Last edited by revolver on Fri May 27, 2011 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
revolver

rTSS

Postby revolver » Fri May 27, 2011 11:27 am

Hi mechgt, is this a part of training load or still in the works. If in the works is there a time frame for availability. Thanks.

mechgt wrote:
I have plans to do this (a running 'score') in a plugin, and it's in the works, but it's not ready yet and I've not had much time lately. It will be specific to running, and will work with training load. This should be interpreted as 'it's coming', but don't expect it next week or anything.
revolver

Re: rTSS

Postby revolver » Sun May 29, 2011 6:07 pm

Re: rTSS plugin

Postby mechgt » Sat May 21, 2011 7:57 pm
I just need to get time to finish it up. It is basically a simple plugin that through something like an edit menu will calculate a power track for a run (specifically 'running', not biking, swimming, etc.). Are there any other requests, specific to running that people would like to see?

Sorry no, I don't have an estimated availability. If anyone has a particular interest in it and would like to do testing when it becomes available (not available yet), PM or email me.
revolver

Postby revolver » Mon May 30, 2011 6:12 pm

Yes, the first thing i'd like to see is NGP. As you know, any "training stress" based on pace would need a way to compare each run. I guess this is also the most difficult. But once you have a way to compare apples to apples (normalization), the rest, FTP, IF, TSS, ATL, CTL, TSB, is just simple math.

Thanks mechgt

Postby mechgt » Sat May 21, 2011 7:57 pm
Are there any other requests, specific to running that people would like to see?

revolver

Postby rmclachlan » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:15 pm

Any update on rTSS and NGP?
rmclachlan

Return to Training Load