by mechgt

Downloads: 12,931 (48) • Reviews: 18

Version:

Updated:

Aug 26, 2015

CTL/TSS won't display in Activity Report

CTL/TSS won't display in Activity Report

Postby scrapirontri » Thu May 19, 2011 6:47 pm

I've searched other postings, but I could not find an answer....When I go to my Activity Report (I have the CTL and TSS columns showing) the CTL and TSS columns show no values. My TRIMP column has all the values from Training Load, but nothing in the other two. I've check all the settings that I could find, but to no avail. Any help out there?
Thanks!
scrapirontri

Re: CTL/TSS won't display in Activity Report

Postby mechgt » Thu May 19, 2011 8:20 pm

Not sure where the CTL/ATL custom fields came from, but it's not from Training Load. TL does not publish these values to the reports view. TSS and TRIMP however are populated by Training Load and available in the Activity Reports view. If your TSS values are empty, I would assume that either they're empty in Training Load also (no power track maybe?) or you've got the TSS custom field parameter turned off.
Enhance SportTracks with Training Load, Fit Plan and more plugins at mechgt.com. Garmin FR310XT & iBike iPro
mechgt
Donated!
Donated!

Postby scrapirontri » Fri May 20, 2011 4:44 am

Thanks. I suspected that was the case. don't need CTL to show on that page, i was just wanting to make sure i had all my settings correct (in case they were affecting something else also). I've loved Training Load from the moment i loaded it! Thanks!!!
scrapirontri

Postby FredB1184 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:07 pm

can someone confirm that, as of today, it's still not possible to display CTL, TSB... in a report ?
FredB1184

Return to Training Load