by mechgt

Downloads: 12,931 (48) • Reviews: 18

Version:

Updated:

Aug 26, 2015

Zero TRIMP Calculated?

Zero TRIMP Calculated?

Postby ChuckT » Sat May 14, 2011 1:49 pm

I am using a trainer with Edge 500. Everything seemed to work fine until the last couple workouts. Although the HR data are imported apparently properly as displayed in the ST Workout screen. TRIMP is shown as 0 in Training Load. I don't think I have changed any settings. What could possibly happen here?

Thanks,
Chuck
ChuckT

Re: Zero TRIMP Calculated?

Postby mechgt » Sun May 15, 2011 7:30 am

Hmm... not sure. If you don't mind sending me one of the workout files that's causing you problems, I'll take a look at it and see if there's anything special in it. mechgt@gmail.com
Enhance SportTracks with Training Load, Fit Plan and more plugins at mechgt.com. Garmin FR310XT & iBike iPro
mechgt
Donated!
Donated!

Postby ChuckT » Sun May 15, 2011 11:46 pm

Email sent. Thanks!
ChuckT

Postby mechgt » Mon May 16, 2011 8:55 am

When I import your activity, it shows a TRIMP value, so shouldn't be anything wrong with the activity. Couple things to check:

- How are your HR zones setup? Specifically the lowest zone. The auto-calculated zone factors may set the lowest zone factor to 0 depending on some other things. If your activity is completely in this lowest zone, then it'll calculate a 0 TRIMP for the activity.
From Settings > Plugins > Training Load

- Try using the 'Recalculate' menu. This will force the program to re-analyze your activity rather than using the cached values.
Select the activity in question, then use the menu to Recalculate TRIMP.
From Training Load view

P.S. - The activities in Italics have a 0 TRIMP or TSS. This is to help you quickly see activities that aren't being included in the calculations because they don't have a value for whatever reason (missing data, etc.)
Enhance SportTracks with Training Load, Fit Plan and more plugins at mechgt.com. Garmin FR310XT & iBike iPro
mechgt
Donated!
Donated!

Postby ChuckT » Mon May 16, 2011 9:48 pm

I will do what you said when I return from travel. Thanks.

BTW, I think the license is only good for one computer?
ChuckT

Postby mechgt » Tue May 17, 2011 6:29 am

All of the mechgt plugin licenses can be activated on 2 different computers.
mechgt
Donated!
Donated!

Return to Training Load