Training Analysis

by old_man_biking

Downloads: 2,939 (12) • Reviews: 3

Version:

3.0.5857

Updated:

Jan 14, 2016

Multiple FTP for multiple sports

Multiple FTP for multiple sports

Postby pkiszk » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:23 am

OMB,

is there a way to set more than one FTPs and use it for various sports analyses ? I use power meters in cycling, but also in rowing and ski-erging (concept2 machines). The idea of using FTP and power analysis fits these sports equally well as cycling but power output is obviously different (lower). The only work-around would be to keep erging activities in separate ST databases, unless I miss something ?

regards,
Przemek
pkiszk
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:26 am

Re: Multiple FTP for multiple sports

Postby old_man_biking » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:09 am

Sorry, but for now your workaround is the only solution that comes to my mind as well.

I didn't find a smooth way to let the user enter FTP per category and variable over time.

May I suggest that you create a post with a poll, to ask who else would be interested in this feature. If there's a substantial number of users, I'll have a look.
Cheers,
OMB
old_man_biking
Donated!
Donated!
 
Posts: 6512
Joined: Mon May 28, 2007 8:07 am
Location: Munich, Germany

Re: Multiple FTP for multiple sports

Postby LC8ZGZ » Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:07 am

old_man_biking wrote:Sorry, but for now your workaround is the only solution that comes to my mind as well.

I didn't find a smooth way to let the user enter FTP per category and variable over time.

May I suggest that you create a post with a poll, to ask who else would be interested in this feature. If there's a substantial number of users, I'll have a look.
Cheers,
OMB


I'm in the same situation: PowerMeter on the bike and rowing.
As I do each session the same day, I can not use the plugin correctly and I can only see the correct data for one category.
I would be very interested in that might solve this.
Any news?

Thanks.
LC8ZGZ
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:25 am

Re: Multiple FTP for multiple sports

Postby old_man_biking » Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:35 am

I can only repeat my previous post - if you're interested, create a forum thread with a poll and we'll see.

Cheers,
OMB
old_man_biking
Donated!
Donated!
 
Posts: 6512
Joined: Mon May 28, 2007 8:07 am
Location: Munich, Germany

Re: Multiple FTP for multiple sports

Postby LC8ZGZ » Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:36 am

old_man_biking wrote:I can only repeat my previous post - if you're interested, create a forum thread with a poll and we'll see.

Cheers,
OMB


I have create the Poll in the forum " General Info ". Is the best place ?

Thank you very much.
LC8ZGZ
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:25 am

Re: Multiple FTP for multiple sports

Postby old_man_biking » Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:59 am

You have a PM.
old_man_biking
Donated!
Donated!
 
Posts: 6512
Joined: Mon May 28, 2007 8:07 am
Location: Munich, Germany

Re: Multiple FTP for multiple sports

Postby dr3do » Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:35 am

LC8ZGZ wrote:I have create the Poll in the forum " General Info "

As I'm interested in this feature too, I'd like to vote for. Where do I find this poll? :oops:
dr3do
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:31 pm
Location: Switzerland


Return to Training Analysis

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron