by old_man_biking

Downloads: 2,939 (12) • Reviews: 3

Version:

Updated:

Jan 14, 2016

How to enforce a recalculation of Performance Indices

How to enforce a recalculation of Performance Indices

Postby tndmbkr » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:44 pm

When I have created a powertrack with GPS2power, the resulting TSS does not show immediately on the Performance Indices tab
When I enforce a calculation of TSS with the plugin TrainingLoad, that value of TSS will be shown on the Performance Indices tab
Though Training Analysis and TrainingLoad have different ways of calculating TSS
In order to see the right value of TSS on the Performance Indices tab, I have to close and reopen the logbook.

When I change my powertrack with Data Tracks, I have to follow this procedure again.

When I change my powertrack with Data Tracks, TA will also calculate a new CP for me.
But that new value does not show immediately on the Performance Indices tab.
In order to see the equal value of CP on the Performance Indices tab, that is shown on the CP tab, I have to close and reopen the logbook.

Now that my logbook becomes bigger, this procedure becomes a nuisance.

Question. What do I have to do, to enforce a recalculation of all values that are calculated by TA ?
tndmbkr

Re: How to enforce a recalculation of Performance Indices

Postby old_man_biking » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:38 am

You are right, that these values are not immediately updated, but ...

TrainingLoad's TSS value has nothing to do with what Training Analysis plugin displays.
You do not have to close and reopen the logbook to get the values updated. All you have to do is: select another activity and switch back to the one you've just edited.

Will see if I can ensure that these values are updated immediately in the next plugin version.

Cheers,
OMB
old_man_biking
Donated!
Donated!

Return to Training Analysis