Downloads: 2,939 (12) • Reviews: 3

Version:

Updated:

Jan 14, 2016

Some OMB plugins missing after TA update

Some OMB plugins missing after TA update

Postby Tim Vale » Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:07 am

Hi,

after a long lay off from training I have got back into it and have begun uploading my workouts to ST. I have had to update quite a few plugins and attempted to do that today. I also purchased the Garmin FIT plugin and the Swimming plugin.

All was looking good until I attempted to update Traning Analysis. It was the last plugin to be updated. When I restarted ST most of my OMB plug ins are missing. I have restarted my PC and reinstalled ST with the latest version. I have tried to find the plugins in the ST folder and cannot find them. I am not sure if I have the correct location. I am using XP C:\Documents and Settings\tim.vale\Local Settings\Application Data\ZoneFiveSoftware\SportTracks\3\Plugins. They are not here or in C:\Program Files\Zone Five Software\SportTracks 3\InstallPlugins.

Not sure what else you need but happy to provide whatever is needed.

Thanks

Tim
Tim Vale

Re: Some OMB plugins missing after TA update

Postby old_man_biking » Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:17 am

There have been a few similar posts in the past reporting problems of ST's plugin installer when updating MULTIPLE plugins at once.
Try to reinstall the affected plugins, possibly only one at a time, and everything should be ok again (including plugins' settings, data and licenses).
old_man_biking
Donated!
Donated!

Return to Training Analysis