Downloads: 2,939 (12) • Reviews: 3

Version:

Updated:

Jan 14, 2016

critical power page

critical power page

Postby brent1 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:27 pm

Hi-
Thanks for this plugin. It provides tons of information and is very beneficial for my training. Not sure if this is possible of not but I was wondering if there is any way to add a NP (normalized power) column onto the longer critical power times (CP 20, CP 30, CP 60....). It would help a great deal in being able to check on FTP through workouts instead of always relying of full FTP tests. Again, thanks for a great plugin!
Brent
brent1

Re: critical power page

Postby old_man_biking » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:10 am

Yep, a good suggestion. Will add this to the next version.
old_man_biking
Donated!
Donated!

Postby brent1 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:21 pm

Thanks and once again I'd like to thank you for a great plugin!
brent1

Postby brent1 » Sat May 05, 2012 8:51 pm

Not a big deal if it can't happen but one other suggestion if possible would be to add a CP .08 (5 second) and CP5 (5 min) to the Critical Power drop down page. There has been a bunch of research done on comparing hundreds of riders of different calipers from novices to top level pros and the standard interval lengths that I've seen are 5 sec, 1 min, 5 min, 20 min. It would be great to see them all on one page. Adding the NP to the longer length intervals will also be great.
Thanks again for the great plugin and let me know if I'm making too many suggestions. I appreciate your hard work and great product!
brent1

Postby old_man_biking » Mon May 07, 2012 3:39 am

An "NP" column for CP will be part of the next release.

Regarding additional/different intervals for CPx: I've implemented what I had found as a quasi standard a while ago. Obviously there are more "standards" out there. Let's see if I'll make that more flexible in a future version - it's however not among my top priorities.
old_man_biking
Donated!
Donated!

Postby brent1 » Sat May 12, 2012 11:43 am

Fair enough. Wasn't a big deal at all, just an idea. The NP will be great though. I've been using WKO+ and Sportstracks and between this plugin and a few others I'm basically to the point that I can just go with Sportstracks. Thanks again for the hard work and great plugin.
brent1

Postby toschy4you » Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:32 am

Hallo,

ich würde es auch besser finden, wenn es CP 5 sec und CP 5 min und CP10 auswertbar werden. Ich habe über all die Jahre genau diese Intervalle trainiert.

Bitte, bitte ändern!

LG Toschy
toschy4you

Postby old_man_biking » Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:15 am

Please post in English in the non-German part of the forum.
If you want to see this feature, please create a post with a poll, asking users if they would need this feature change as well.
If a reasonable number of users supports this change, I'll consider it.

Cheers,
OMB
old_man_biking
Donated!
Donated!

Return to Training Analysis