Page 1 of 1

Cannot see Critical Power - empty page

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:51 am
by gringojack
Hi

When clicking Critical Power tab (after I imported a .fit file from my Edge 800 as usual) I get this msg:
Which key is it talking about?

Image

After clicking on Continue button, I get an empty page, no CP page

Image

As of today, It worked for previous days. But after having seen this msg and trying with other activities just to see, then it doesnt work any more for any activities. Empty CP page!

Here is the exception text read:

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentException: An entry with the same key already exists.
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
at System.Collections.Generic.SortedList`2.Add(TKey key, TValue value)
at OldManBiking.SporttracksPlugins.Data.Fitness.CriticalPower.CalcuteMaxPowerOverInterval(DateTime startTime, Single[] powerAtIntervals, Single[] heartrateAtIntervals, Int32 intervalInSeconds, TrackHelper trackHelper)
at OldManBiking.SporttracksPlugins.Data.Fitness.CriticalPower.CalculateCriticalPowerOverIntervals(Single[] powerAtIntervals, Single[] heartrateAtIntervals, TrackHelper trackHelper)
at OldManBiking.SporttracksPlugins.Data.Fitness.CriticalPower.Analyze()
at OldManBiking.SporttracksPlugins.Data.Fitness.CriticalPower.GetCriticalPowerPerInterval(Boolean calculateTimes)
at OldManBiking.TrainingAnalysisPlugin.UI.ActivityDetailPages.CriticalPowerControl.Recalculate()
at OldManBiking.TrainingAnalysisPlugin.UI.ActivityDetailPages.CriticalPowerControl.OnPaint(PaintEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.PaintWithErrorHandling(PaintEventArgs e, Int16 layer, Boolean disposeEventArgs)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmPaint(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.UserControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Hope I can get some help
Thank you

Re: Cannot see Critical Power - empty page

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:32 am
by old_man_biking
gringojack wrote:Hi

When clicking Critical Power tab (after I imported a .fit file from my Edge 800 as usual) I get this msg:
Which key is it talking about?

Image

After clicking on Continue button, I get an empty page, no CP page

Image

As of today, It worked for previous days. But after having seen this msg and trying with other activities just to see, then it doesnt work any more for any activities. Empty CP page!

Here is the exception text read:

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentException: An entry with the same key already exists.
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
at System.Collections.Generic.SortedList`2.Add(TKey key, TValue value)
at OldManBiking.SporttracksPlugins.Data.Fitness.CriticalPower.CalcuteMaxPowerOverInterval(DateTime startTime, Single[] powerAtIntervals, Single[] heartrateAtIntervals, Int32 intervalInSeconds, TrackHelper trackHelper)
at OldManBiking.SporttracksPlugins.Data.Fitness.CriticalPower.CalculateCriticalPowerOverIntervals(Single[] powerAtIntervals, Single[] heartrateAtIntervals, TrackHelper trackHelper)
at OldManBiking.SporttracksPlugins.Data.Fitness.CriticalPower.Analyze()
at OldManBiking.SporttracksPlugins.Data.Fitness.CriticalPower.GetCriticalPowerPerInterval(Boolean calculateTimes)
at OldManBiking.TrainingAnalysisPlugin.UI.ActivityDetailPages.CriticalPowerControl.Recalculate()
at OldManBiking.TrainingAnalysisPlugin.UI.ActivityDetailPages.CriticalPowerControl.OnPaint(PaintEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.PaintWithErrorHandling(PaintEventArgs e, Int16 layer, Boolean disposeEventArgs)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmPaint(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.UserControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Hope I can get some help
Thank you


Tu encore, sigh :)

Could you please add an exported FITLOG file of this activity as an attachment to your post and I'll have a look.

Cheers,
OMB

Re: Cannot see Critical Power - empty page

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:01 am
by gringojack
Hi OMB
I attached said file in previous post! :wink:
I believe I found the guilty one. I just attach it, in case you want to take a look at it. It is the .fit file of the activity.
ciao

Re: Cannot see Critical Power - empty page

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:10 am
by old_man_biking
Hi gringojack - you found another bug :)
And one of a rare species, finding it is like getting the top prize in a lottery.
You're good :cry:
Need a job as Director of Testing and Quality Assurance in an upcoming top-class software company?? :lol:

Sorry, no workaround for now. But it should only affect this activity. No two top prizes :)
Fix will be in next release.

OMB

Re: Cannot see Critical Power - empty page

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:10 pm
by gringojack
OK
It's fine with me, I take the job! :) I also need the business car, full benefits and 13th month! :lol:
A few buck advance, also! :wink:

Re: Cannot see Critical Power - empty page

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:20 pm
by old_man_biking
gringojack wrote:OK
It's fine with me, I take the job! :) I also need the business car, full benefits and 13th month! :lol:
A few buck advance, also! :wink:


Oh, you won't have to work 13 months a year. I'm not a slave driver :twisted:
Business car? Guy, you've got a bike. What else :shock: Maybe even a desk and chair??
And I promise that you will personally benefit a lot from working hard.

Re: Cannot see Critical Power - empty page

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:52 pm
by texmurphy
13 months per year and 25 hours per day!
When will the TARDIS Plugin be released for the rest of us?
old_man_biking wrote:
gringojack wrote:...and 13th month!...

Oh, you won't have to work 13 months a year....

texmurphy wrote:
old_man_biking wrote:Yep, I'm fully aware of this.
But unfortunately, my day has no more than 25 hours, so it'll take another short while.
Cheers, OMB

admin wrote:We have not yet integrated time machine technology into SportTracks that will tell you ACTUAL temperature for FUTURE dates. Our physicists are still figuring that one out. It's a work in progress. :?

So admin has finally decided to release the ST3 TARDIS Plugin to only selected developers.
Image

Re: Cannot see Critical Power - empty page

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:15 pm
by DavidCHall
admin wrote:that will tell you ACTUAL temperature for FUTURE dates. Our physicists are still figuring that one out. It's a work in progress. :?


Can't understand why you are struggling with this one: Just set the PC clock forward, fetch the future weather data, and reset the clock back to the correct time!!! Best of all this technique actually works: Try it!! {BTW: You can also use this method to predict future currency exchange, stock prices....}

Re: Cannot see Critical Power - empty page

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:45 pm
by leozuher
Hi OMB

I suffered the same crash when I was trying to see the Critical Power chart. Is there a way to fix it? I tried uninstalling the plug in, downloading the last Sportrack update but nothing worked!!!

Solution?

Re: Cannot see Critical Power - empty page

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:24 am
by old_man_biking
It's already fixed in my development version and I plan to release this within about a week.

Cheers,
OMB

Re: Cannot see Critical Power - empty page

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:33 pm
by ppp156a
Has this bug fix been released yet. I am getting the same error on some of my activites.

Re: Cannot see Critical Power - empty page

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:54 pm
by old_man_biking
Not yet. I've released a beta version for dedicated beta testers 2 weeks ago and don't have that much feedback yet.