Link to uservoice from mobi site?

Post a question about the software or find answers here.

Link to uservoice from mobi site?

Postby staffann » Tue May 14, 2019 11:10 am

I never seem to find the sporttracks uservoice site when I need it. Today I tried to find a link at the mobi web-site but could not find it.
Is there a link? If so, am I blind or does it need a more prominent position? If not, I suggest that you add one!
On the ST2Funbeat development team. Author of the Svettig (jogg.se) and Compare Planned plugins.
staffann
Donated!
Donated!

Re: Link to uservoice from mobi site?

Postby texmurphy » Tue May 14, 2019 5:13 pm

texmurphy
Donated!
Donated!

Postby admin » Thu May 16, 2019 6:54 am

Nah, there isn't a uservoice link in the website footer.

Google is your friend here. Searches for sporttracks plus phrases like "feedback" or "ideas" or "suggestions" or "uservoice" will usually return the site in the #1 result position, or at least on the first page. You may also want to use the bookmark features of your browser if you like to visit the customer idea page frequently. There's email update subscription options on specific topics as well, if you don't want to constantly check back on status.

We do include an offer to send us suggestions it in the bottom of every monthly newsletter that gets sent to all customers who haven't unsubscribed. It gets more than a few clicks each month ;)
Get the latest info: Fan us on facebook or follow us on twitter
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby staffann » Sun May 19, 2019 2:50 am

Thanks for the info. Users should be able find this easily. If you add a link to the web site it has the added benefit of showing users who don't know it yet that it exists. Something to consider for sure.
On the ST2Funbeat development team. Author of the Svettig (jogg.se) and Compare Planned plugins.
staffann
Donated!
Donated!

Return to Questions