by old_man_biking

Downloads: 1,382 (11) • Reviews: 8

Version:

Updated:

Mar 10, 2016

Fenix3 distances and Pool Swimming plugin with 7.0 official

Fenix3 distances and Pool Swimming plugin with 7.0 official

Postby Z74 » Tue May 10, 2016 4:40 am

Dear OMB, after having my neck locked (looks like the flick, same injury you get when you get hit by a car behind you but I got this on a spinning bike, says it all!) I couldn't swim for 1 month because without rotation I couldn't breathe!

3 days ago Garmin released 7.0 which despite having no changes since .91b, gave the exact distances with the swimming test of today (Pswim + GFD importer).
Told you to hold your horses didn't I... Garmin has a long history of incomplete changelogs. ;)

For the records: there's many reports of people now who're saying with .91b and up to .95b their distance was correct and with the official 7.0 it is no more... ahahahahahah. :lol:
Z74

Re: Fenix3 distances and Pool Swimming plugin with 7.0 offic

Postby old_man_biking » Tue May 10, 2016 7:24 am

Z74 wrote:Dear OMB, after having my neck locked (looks like the flick, same injury you get when you get hit by a car behind you but I got this on a spinning bike, says it all!) I couldn't swim for 1 month because without rotation I couldn't breathe!

3 days ago Garmin released 7.0 which despite having no changes since .91b, gave the exact distances with the swimming test of today (Pswim + GFD importer).
Told you to hold your horses didn't I... Garmin has a long history of incomplete changelogs. ;)

For the records: there's many reports of people now who're saying with .91b and up to .95b their distance was correct and with the official 7.0 it is no more... ahahahahahah. :lol:

You mean that Garmin fixed what you asked them to fix???
Incredibile.

Cheers,
OMB
old_man_biking
Donated!
Donated!

Return to Pool Swimming