by old_man_biking

Downloads: 1,382 (11) • Reviews: 8

Version:

Updated:

Mar 10, 2016

unexpected exception when changing pool length of dodgy exer

unexpected exception when changing pool length of dodgy exer

Postby the5krunner » Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:27 am

Trying to change pool length from 36m to 40m I got the following error (see img below):

There is something dodgy about the exercise record which shows a TIME (outside the plugin not within the plugin) of thousands of hours. That may have caused the error. Ie your plugin looks ok but the daily activity for the exercise is wrong for the TIME. Hope this makes sense. I was unable to use ST to change the time in the EDIT section of ST.

Incidentally after the error the TIME error in the original data was corrected, or at least changed to a more sensible value

I reverted the pool length back to 36.

The average pace had changed (from one fastish sensible value to another slower sensible value)...i'm not too bothered about that. just FYI
Attachments
del.png
del.png (113.71 KiB) Viewed 2754 times
the5krunner

Re: unexpected exception when changing pool length of dodgy

Postby old_man_biking » Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:43 am

Please zip and attach the originally imported .FIT file to your post and I'll have a chance to help.

Well, there's just been a similar post reporting a total time for a swimming session which is beyond any reasonable bounds
(--> viewtopic.php?f=11&t=14183 ). And I couldn't reproduce that either.
How did you import the activity - ST's standard importer or Garmin FIT Devices plugin? If it's the std importer, give the plugin a try.
old_man_biking
Donated!
Donated!

Return to Pool Swimming