by old_man_biking

Downloads: 1,382 (11) • Reviews: 8

Version:

Updated:

Mar 10, 2016

Exception when trying to split one length into two

Exception when trying to split one length into two

Postby astradss » Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:48 am

I just started to use the pool swimming plugin. Great plugin.. I have one issue though...

When I search for lengths that needs to be fixed it highlight the length (#81 in the picture) that needs to be fixed but when I try to do the split it end up with an exception (after it surgested the spilt at 48% and I accepted by pressing "OK").
It get an exception no matter if I select the length manually or let the swim plugin find it automatically find it. It also get the exception no mater if I use the spilt button, or right click on the row and select "split" from the context menu.
Can you tell what is wrong from what I have descriped or form the picture below, or do you need more information (am I doing something wrong in how I use it?).

swim-split-problem.png
The exception window:
swim-split-problem.png (100.65 KiB) Viewed 3663 times

How data was imported =>

swim-split-problem-how-it-was-imported.png
Swim data was imported from the 910XT via direct import of the fit file as shown on the following picture:
swim-split-problem-how-it-was-imported.png (42.39 KiB) Viewed 3663 times
astradss

Re: Exception when trying to split one length into two

Postby old_man_biking » Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:01 am

Hhm, it seems that you're running an older version of SportTracks.
Thought that I had hardened the code so that it fails gracefully, but obviously didn't catch all situations.

Solution:
Please check your ST version (Settings:System) and download and install the latest version from here: http://zonefivesoftware.com/sporttracks ... pdates.php .
old_man_biking
Donated!
Donated!

Re: Exception when trying to split one length into two

Postby astradss » Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:42 pm

I followed your advice and upgraded SportTracks from version 3.1.4415 to version 3.1.4518.
That was the solution as you indicated :-)

Thank you for the help and a great plugin!
astradss

Return to Pool Swimming