Reports in mobi?

Post a question about the software or find answers here.

Reports in mobi?

Postby ricomundy » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:09 pm

I'm trying out mobi to see if it has the main features I use from ST3. How or where are reports in mobi? I think it is analysis? It seems completely different than ST3. What I want is what ST3 has which is a a report where I set the criteria, and it shows me a list of the rides that match it. For each ride, I want to see a row with the dates and name and notes and other user selected columns. For example, if I've done a certain event multiple years in a row, I want criteria to select that event for every year and see the details about it so I can review for future years. In ST3 this was easy. In mobi, is it even possible?
ricomundy
Donated!
Donated!

Re: Reports in mobi?

Postby Elsdorfer » Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:18 am

Yes, you can do that. I recently needed to pull up all the occasions I ran the Duisburg marathon and this worked for me:
1. Click 'Workouts'
2. Click the button 'Search by'
3. Enter the name of the event - in my case Duisburg Marathon
You should be left with only the event you're interested in. You can filter by date as well if you want.
Up at the top right there's a cog icon that lets you select the columns in the report. Works as well and as quickly as the ST3 reports.
Elsdorfer

Postby ricomundy » Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:01 am

Elsdorfer wrote:Yes, you can do that. I recently needed to pull up all the occasions I ran the Duisburg marathon and this worked for me:
1. Click 'Workouts'
2. Click the button 'Search by'
3. Enter the name of the event - in my case Duisburg Marathon
You should be left with only the event you're interested in. You can filter by date as well if you want.
Up at the top right there's a cog icon that lets you select the columns in the report. Works as well and as quickly as the ST3 reports.

Super cool, I didn't know about that search in the Workouts area. That helps a lot. Is there a way to search only by the "Name" column. For example, if I had done the Duisburg Marathon, I might have done some training runs and put in the notes training for Duisburg Marathon and so those would show up in the search, when I would only want the actual marathon to show up.
ricomundy
Donated!
Donated!

Postby admin » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:47 am

You can search by text in the workouts view, you can also search by time and distance and sport and sub-sport and date. Tip: If you're looking for a particular race, you can search for the run > race sport (assuming you've tagged it). It's a good idea to tag your workouts with the race type, as that unlocks specific features, such as showing races on the training load health metrics. For future planned races you'll also get a countdown timer on your dashboard, which is nice.
Get the latest info: Fan us on facebook or follow us on twitter
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby runs4cache » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:45 am

The Workouts tab in .mobi doesn't have the totals at the bottom like Reports in ST3, but you can get some of this from the Analysis tab.
runs4cache
-PAID-
-PAID-

Return to Questions