by camel

Downloads: 23,661 (9) • Reviews: 4

Version:

Updated:

Apr 11, 2011

Condition that target field is empty?

Condition that target field is empty?

Postby staffann » Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:43 pm

Can I have a condition that the target field is empty? I want to make a calculation that only updates activities where a field value is not already entered. Can I do that? If so, how? The target field is a numeric field.

Also, can I use an athlete custom field in the calculations? How? When I try, I get an exception about a null pointer. I have set a value for the athlete custom field for the day of the very first activity.
On the ST2Funbeat development team. Author of the Svettig (jogg.se) and Compare Planned plugins.
staffann
Donated!
Donated!

Re: Condition that target field is empty?

Postby staffann » Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:20 pm

Ok, checking for an empty field seems to be just comparing with null, but my second question is still outstanding. I'd appreciate any help!
On the ST2Funbeat development team. Author of the Svettig (jogg.se) and Compare Planned plugins.
staffann
Donated!
Donated!

Re: Condition that target field is empty?

Postby dirk66 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:45 pm

staffann wrote:Ok, checking for an empty field seems to be just comparing with null, but my second question is still outstanding. I'd appreciate any help!

Unfortunately not. My experience is that the plugin can't accces custom datafields from equipment or athlete.
dirk66
Donated!
Donated!

Return to Calculated Fields