Changes made from version 2.60 to 2.70:
* Added one second recording setting. Located at Menu -> Settings -> Bike Settings -> Data Rec. -> Data Recording.
* Fixed issue causing ANT sensors to not pair as expected when switching between bike profiles.
* Fixed display issues while editing %FTP, %HRR, and %HR Max in a workout step.
* Fixed a display issue with the elevation value in a saved elevation point.
Changes made from version 2.10 to 2.20:
* Added setting to turn on 1 second recording in Settings > System > Data Recording.
* Fixed an issue that could cause large jumps in position and distance.
* Added Last Lap Power data field.
* Fixed an issue that was causing ANT sensors to not pair as expected.
* Added a setting to enable a prompt to recalculate during navigation.
* Courses are now usable with GPS turned Off and a connected ANT+ Speed sensor.
* The Virtual Partner can now be manually synchronized by pressing and holding on the Virtual Partner graphic.
* Fixed a speed zone field display issue.
* Improved course navigation.
* Fixed issues viewing an activity in progress from the history menu.
* Fixed issue with some Mac users not being able to connect to device without resetting the timer.
* Fixed some display issues when using a weight scale.
* Fixed an issue that could cause distance to not accumulating after switching bike profiles while the timer is running.
* Fixed a few issues while editing workouts and a display issue while doing a workout in night mode.
* Fixed a display issue while doing a workout in night mode.
* Improved elevation calibration when manually setting device elevation.
I have noticed two issues with v2.70 which did not occur in prior firmware releases:
1. The Edge 500 no longer remembers the ANT+ id of my Heart Rate Strap. Instead it will synch with any close HRM, rather than the paired HRM.
See Garmin Forum Post https://forums.garmin.com/showthread.ph ... #post88669
2. The Edge 500 has twice not computed calories for my activities. All other recording has been correct (trackpoints, CAD, HRM, Speed, Distance, Power). This has never happened prior to v2.70.
See Garmin Forum Post https://forums.garmin.com/showthread.ph ... #post88846
Changes made from version 2.70 to 2.80:
* Fixed issue causing multiple heart rate monitors to be found.
* Fixed a speed display issue in history, speed zone setup, and workouts.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest