Version:

Aktualisiert:

Feb 7, 2014

Training Load in ST3

Training Load in ST3

Beitragvon mechgt » Sa Jul 17, 2010 10:23 pm

New version posted: v1.8.5
Changes:
- Eval version bug fixes (x-axis display span & 0's in status pane)
- Added configurable display span (see settings page)
- added recalculate action to manually update Trimp/TSS values.

The recalculate menu: This basically automates having to go to the custom field and 'blank' an entry if you want TL to re-calculate for whatever reason. There'll be more automation added in this area later, but for now this will help save you some time.
Enhance SportTracks with Training Load, Fit Plan and more plugins at mechgt.com. Garmin FR310XT & iBike iPro
mechgt
Donated!
Donated!

Beitragvon camel » So Jul 18, 2010 1:41 am

Very nice.
Thanks.

Perhaps one idea for improvement:

I have problems to select TRIMP bars in chart when I zoom out little. Perhaps this could be better or I have one idea for reverse way. (when you select the bar you see at bottom that activity information).

Now could it be possible do to the reverse way?
So I will select activity in bottom list and in chart will be this activity bolded or "selected". (for example TRIMP bar could be darker)
I just want to see at first sight where is this activity in time.

Peter
camel
Donated!
Donated!

Beitragvon TheMaster one » So Jul 18, 2010 11:56 am

Hey mechgt,
i will buy your plugin but the paypal link says :
Sorry — your last action could not be completed
If you were making a purchase or sending money, we recommend that you check both your PayPal account and your email for a transaction confirmation after 30 minutes.
If you came to this page from another website, please return to that site (don't use your browser's Back button) and restart your activity.
If you came from PayPal's website, click the PayPal logo in the upper-left corner to return to our home page and restart your activity. You might have to log in again.

I hope you have another way for me or you can look to the paypal link.
Thanks
and best regards

TheMaster one
push the limits
TheMaster one
Donated!
Donated!

Beitragvon mechgt » So Jul 18, 2010 12:42 pm

Email sent.
Enhance SportTracks with Training Load, Fit Plan and more plugins at mechgt.com. Garmin FR310XT & iBike iPro
mechgt
Donated!
Donated!

Beitragvon TheMaster one » So Jul 18, 2010 1:41 pm

Hi mechtg,
thanks for email.
Cookies was the mistake, i have not activated.
Now i have buy your plugin and it works fine !!

Thanks
TheMaster one
push the limits
TheMaster one
Donated!
Donated!

Beitragvon ViDi0T » Mo Jul 19, 2010 8:38 pm

In ST3 - Training Load, I change the scale of the different values to my preference and move things up or down. When I go back into training load later, it is defaulted back to the original. Are there any plans to save the current settings?

It behaved the same way in ST2, but it has always annoyed me and if I am going to pay for this plug-in, I would like to know if this can and/or will be addressed?

Thanks
ViDi0T
Donated!
Donated!

Beitragvon mechgt » Mo Jul 19, 2010 8:53 pm

In the latest build, there are a couple of new settings to address what (I think) you might be asking for. Is this what you're interested in?
Bild

... or do you mean when changing between views during the same ST session? By that I'm referring to something along the lines of:
-Start ST
-Open Training Load
-Go to another view (reports, daily activity, etc)
-Return to TL (<-- should maintain zoom here)

If this is what you're referring to, yeah that's a good idea, I can do that.
mechgt
Donated!
Donated!

Beitragvon ViDi0T » Mo Jul 19, 2010 8:57 pm

mechgt hat geschrieben: ... or do you mean when changing between views during the same ST session? By that I'm referring to something along the lines of:
-Start ST
-Open Training Load -"customize my view"
-Go to another view (reports, daily activity, etc)
-Return to TL (<-- should maintain zoom here)

If this is what you're referring to, yeah that's a good idea, I can do that.

This is what I am interested in
ViDi0T
Donated!
Donated!

Beitragvon mechgt » Mo Jul 19, 2010 9:00 pm

I'll see what I can do :)
mechgt
Donated!
Donated!

Beitragvon texmurphy » Di Jul 20, 2010 3:28 pm

Display of TL Activities shows by default only the first of line of today's activities. If I scroll up, I can get all of today's activities. But then if I change the graph from HR to Power (or the reverse), the Activities chart is reset to only the first activity of today.

I think TL should show through the last of all of today's activities (when all activities are selected to be included in calculations).
texmurphy
Donated!
Donated!

Beitragvon mechgt » Sa Jul 24, 2010 8:39 am

New version released - 1.8.6
Addresses zoom topic by ViDi0T
Bug fix causing a ST crash if a user re-purposes (changes data type) on a custom field used by Training Load
mechgt
Donated!
Donated!

Columns from active parts of activity

Beitragvon camel » Sa Jul 24, 2010 1:38 pm

Hi,
perhaps one more enhancement.

It would be nice If training load view / activities table could show active columns.
Like Distance(active), Avg pace(active), Avr HR(active)

They are important for comparing activities. And in your plugin is nice that we compare comparable when I'm respecting TSB value for activity.

Perhaps it would be nice idea:
To calculate "virtual" pace, that will be adjusted by actual TSB and actual temperature. And at the end we'll have pace comparable in any time time of training season.

But that's another story I'm just dreaming :)
There are many problems to consider of course.

P.S:
Thanks for actual development it looks like training load plugin is making nice way to perfect state.

Thanks
peter
camel
Donated!
Donated!

Beitragvon Francois57640 » Sa Jul 24, 2010 3:44 pm

mechgt hat geschrieben:New version released - 1.8.6
Bug fix causing a ST crash if a user re-purposes (changes data type) on a custom field used by Training Load

thanks again to solve the bug !! :D
Francois57640
Donated!
Donated!

Beitragvon ViDi0T » Sa Jul 24, 2010 8:57 pm

Thanks for the quick fix, I will definitely be purchasing this plug-in when I commit to going with ST3.0.

If I purchase this plug-in separately, then decide I want all your plug-ins, is there an upgrade path or how would that circumstance be handled?
ViDi0T
Donated!
Donated!

Beitragvon mechgt » So Jul 25, 2010 1:12 pm

ViDi0T hat geschrieben:

Thanks for the quick fix, I will definitely be purchasing this plug-in when I commit to going with ST3.0.

If I purchase this plug-in separately, then decide I want all your plug-ins, is there an upgrade path or how would that circumstance be handled?

For the time being, I would suggest that you just go ahead and get the full version. At the moment I'm trying my best to focus on getting plugins and features released, rather than upgrading/running the website. I'm planning to make a clearer path at some point in the future and integrate that into the website, but in the meantime I'm trying to get plugins out. When I do get a better path defined, I'll try to make it clear on www.mechgt.com, but I can almost assure you it'll be at least a few $$$ cheaper for you to just get the full version the first time rather than upgrading later.

I'll have a better answer for you later hopefully, but in the meantime I've got a few more plugin ideas brewing :)
mechgt
Donated!
Donated!

Zurück zu Training Load