Training Load

von mechgt

Downloads: 12,931 (44) • Reviews: 16

Version:

Aktualisiert:

Feb 7, 2014

Training Load 1.4 released

Beitragvon Stumpjumper68 » Di Mär 16, 2010 6:43 am

mechgt hat geschrieben:I see the chart (even though it looks faded). Is this a theme/coloring problem or is that what all your charts look like? I might expect I screwed something up on the graph, but the top banner (where it says 'Power') should use whatever ST tells it to, I don't set the colors there (I tell ST to use the current theme and it handles the rest). The squares in the chart area are of course gridlines.

Sorry, I'm just missing something here with regard to any 'pinkish square filling most of the graph'. Point out exactly what's wrong with the picture, and what you would expect it to look like :?

Sorry I mistranslate "pinkish square" for myself (shame on me I should use more often a translator :roll: ). I thought about the straight line of the graph which shows flat 290 watt for 90% of my activity. Arrg, here at work I'm still on version 1.4.4 will try now 1.4.5beta and come back.

On my PC the colors are fine, just my picture here appears transparent.
Bild
Stumpjumper68
Donated!
Donated!

Beitragvon Stumpjumper68 » Di Mär 16, 2010 7:13 am

The chart appears correct in version 1.4.5beta.
Sorry for the confusion again.
Bild
Stumpjumper68
Donated!
Donated!

Beitragvon mechgt » Mo Mär 22, 2010 12:46 pm

Just posted 1.4.6:
Changes:
- NP calculation changed slightly. It now ignores pause time. Previously it was not handling this properly (regardless of whether you believe pauses should be included or not).
- NP calculation is faster (faster like the Mean-max calculation got faster)
- Crash seems to be gone for those that were crashing...?
Enhance SportTracks with Training Load, Fit Plan and more plugins at mechgt.com. Garmin FR310XT & iBike iPro
mechgt
Donated!
Donated!

Beitragvon regi100 » Mo Mär 22, 2010 2:14 pm

hi,
please help me updating the plugin... :o

Bild

i can "update" it automatically as often i want to, but the version v1.4.6 will stay again.

i tried to uninstall first and then install it by doubleclicking on the "TrainingLoad_v1.4.6.st2plugin" file, the popup says "correct installed" - but when i look to the pluginpage, the same old version will show aup again :?

thank you for looking into this...

cheers
chris
Cycling / Mountainbiking / Running -> http://lubas.at
regi100
Donated!
Donated!

Beitragvon mechgt » Mo Mär 22, 2010 2:28 pm

Oops ... an old file got posted on accident :?:

Try it again now, should be fixed. Let me know if it's not.
Enhance SportTracks with Training Load, Fit Plan and more plugins at mechgt.com. Garmin FR310XT & iBike iPro
mechgt
Donated!
Donated!

Beitragvon regi100 » Mo Mär 22, 2010 2:30 pm

yep, that made the trick 8)

update done!

thanks for this one,
cheers
chris
Cycling / Mountainbiking / Running -> http://lubas.at
regi100
Donated!
Donated!

Re:

Beitragvon Tisztul_A_Visztula » Mi Mai 02, 2012 3:27 pm

mechgt hat geschrieben:There are a couple things that may make this not always true:

1) I don't have a good way to properly handle stopped time yet. In other words, I'm not considering pauses, etc. I still need to address this, so there'll be more changes to the algorithm.

I started to get familiar with TL 1.8.10, I am testing it in trial mode. I realized after some betting that the situation has not changed, the stopped time is still handled like a period when one trains exactly at his/her NP, so TSS is distorted very much upward if one has some mixed training and touring approach resulting in substantial stopped time.

I always keep the "include stopped in time & distance totals" option switched on, because
1. in the field Time I wish to see the total time of my riding, hiking
2. because I realized that ST3 handles the data linked to stopped time imperfectly (sometimes avg power is lower if one excludes the stopped time, which is nonsense, sometimes excluding stopped time results in 2-3 kilometers less in distance, which is again a nonsense etc)

So my simple advice to the author of the plugin would be to simply exclude the stopped time when calculating NP and TSS as it is done by Training Analysis plugin. If you cannot handle it at the level of the single points of the power track, you can simply multiply NP by the ratio of (time-stopped time)/time if the "include stopped in time & distance totals" option is switched on.
Cheers,
Zoltan
Tisztul_A_Visztula

Re: Training Load 1.4 released

Beitragvon marky_gee » Mi Mai 02, 2012 5:49 pm

You make a fair point.

but when you are stopped your heart rate will go down to below 120 VERY quickly. Certainly within 2 minutes probably very much faster.

So you will create virtually no TRIMPs when stopped.

The effect on the graphs will be negligible methinks.

Try wearing your HRM all day when not exercising to see what I mean. press lap every hour.
marky_gee

Re: Training Load 1.4 released

Beitragvon Tisztul_A_Visztula » Do Mai 03, 2012 12:41 am

I dont wish to use TRIMP, CTL, ATL and TSB. i am interested in calculating and displaying only TSS and NP.

Normally I would be pleased with using Training Analysis plugin, because it calculates both measures, but alas it doesnt display them among the fields of Daily Activity and Activity Reports.
Cheers,
Zoltan
Tisztul_A_Visztula

Vorherige

Zurück zu Training Load