Training Load

by mechgt

Downloads: 12,931 (48) • Reviews: 18

Version:

2.0.7

Updated:

Aug 26, 2015

Training Load Plugin

Postby racerfern » Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:40 am

I'm good with it now. I was clicking on an activity and then selecting "Set Target Date" . In reality I should have been clicking on the calendar date I had in mind.

It seems that it's just backing up two weeks. I'll keep an eye on it or test it against some actual data from earlier this year.
Fernando
racerfern
Donated!
Donated!
 
Posts: 631
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:49 pm
Location: East Atlantic Beach, NY

Re: I love it!

Postby gerhard » Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:31 am

mechgt wrote:Question: How does your CTL forecast go up? Forecasting shows the effects of stopping all training; CTL/ATL should decay, and TSB will go up and peak, then fall. Forecasting goes 7 days past the peak of TSB. The intention is to help see when your training will peak. See below:


I just had the impression that forecasting predicted the CTL etc with the current training load. In my view (not having English as a native language), forecasting predicts from the available data. I cannot think of a better naming, but maybe one line (or tooltip) in settings that clarifies this?

Yesterday (when I did my weekly long run) the estimation went up from 80 to 110, today it drops to 50 instead. The forecast seem to have a problem here, I would maybe not have asked the question without the behaviour

Colours: Training Influence graph and scale do not match.

mechgt: Your CTL has gone down considerably since you started with the plugin. I hope you can improve both your fitness and the plugin in the future (the plugin seems fairly complete, but I guess there are new fun algorithms to play with).
gerhard
Contributor!
Contributor!
 
Posts: 1798
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:07 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: I love it!

Postby mechgt » Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:03 am

gerhard wrote:I just had the impression that forecasting predicted the CTL etc with the current training load. In my view (not having English as a native language), forecasting predicts from the available data. I cannot think of a better naming, but maybe one line (or tooltip) in settings that clarifies this?

Yesterday (when I did my weekly long run) the estimation went up from 80 to 110, today it drops to 50 instead. The forecast seem to have a problem here, I would maybe not have asked the question without the behaviour

I'm not sure what to make of this... are your time constants set properly?
gerhard wrote:Colours: Training Influence graph and scale do not match.

Will fix promptly. I always miss that. Thanks. I need to update the localization also, so I'll do that as well.
gerhard wrote:mechgt: Your CTL has gone down considerably since you started with the plugin. I hope you can improve both your fitness and the plugin in the future (the plugin seems fairly complete, but I guess there are new fun algorithms to play with).

:( Yeah, you noticed that too huh... I also just had a little girl which has cut into my training considerably. It's a good trade though. :D
mechgt
Donated!
Donated!
 
Posts: 1193
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:13 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA, USA

Re: I love it!

Postby racerfern » Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:33 am

gerhard wrote:I just had the impression that forecasting predicted the CTL etc with the current training load. In my view (not having English as a native language), forecasting predicts from the available data. I cannot think of a better naming, but maybe one line (or tooltip) in settings that clarifies this?

Yesterday (when I did my weekly long run) the estimation went up from 80 to 110, today it drops to 50 instead. The forecast seem to have a problem here, I would maybe not have asked the question without the behaviour.


Have you compared this PMC chart to any others such as WKO?
Fernando
racerfern
Donated!
Donated!
 
Posts: 631
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:49 pm
Location: East Atlantic Beach, NY

Re: I love it!

Postby gerhard » Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:43 am

mechgt wrote:I'm not sure what to make of this... are your time constants set properly?


I use default settings, one HR zone. (I should investigate the HR zones, it seems like my slow commuting rides contribute as much as my long runs.)

Maybe it would be intuitive if forecast starts _after_ the current day? If I set a high load for todays TRIMP, the forecasted value is increasing, a low value will give a more moderate drop than no activity.
Naming: What about projection or prediction instead of forecast?

Got an exception when switching back and forward between Daily Activity and Traing Load views. (adjusting the TRIMP= in Notes)
Not always occurring, cannot say what causing it.

Translation: The given key already exists.

************** Undantagstext **************
System.ArgumentException: Det finns redan en post med samma namn.
vid System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
vid System.Collections.Generic.SortedList`2.Add(TKey key, TValue value)
vid TrainingLoad.UI.View.ViewTrainingLoadPageControl.RefreshPage()
vid TrainingLoad.UI.View.ViewTrainingLoadPageControl.UICultureChanged(CultureInfo culture)
vid TrainingLoad.UI.View.ViewTrainingLoadPage.UICultureChanged(CultureInfo culture)
vid ZoneFiveSoftware.SportTracks.UI.ViewNavigationManager.SetCurrentViewUICulture(CultureInfo culture)
vid ZoneFiveSoftware.SportTracks.UI.ViewNavigationManager.ShowCurrentView()
vid ZoneFiveSoftware.SportTracks.UI.ViewNavigationManager.GoForward()
vid ZoneFiveSoftware.SportTracks.UI.Controls.ViewNavigator.btnForward_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
vid System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
vid System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
vid System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
vid System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
vid System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)
vid System.Windows.Forms.UserControl.WndProc(Message& m)
vid System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
vid System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
vid System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
gerhard
Contributor!
Contributor!
 
Posts: 1798
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:07 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: I love it!

Postby mechgt » Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:22 am

gerhard wrote:I use default settings, one HR zone. (I should investigate the HR zones, it seems like my slow commuting rides contribute as much as my long runs.)

You know, my running always has less impact than rides. I wonder if there should be any difference in the factors between the two...
TRIMP factors for different sports? It might just be a volume issue also (my rides are generally longer than my runs.)
gerhard wrote:Maybe it would be intuitive if forecast starts _after_ the current day? If I set a high load for todays TRIMP, the forecasted value is increasing, a low value will give a more moderate drop than no activity.
Naming: What about projection or prediction instead of forecast?

It's specific to having a TRIMP entered for today's value. CTL/ATL should always decay going forward, not increase. This is a bug. I'll fix that. EDIT: Found & fixed.
gerhard wrote:Got an exception when switching back and forward between Daily Activity and Traing Load views. (adjusting the TRIMP= in Notes)
Not always occurring, cannot say what causing it.

Translation: The given key already exists.


I looked, and didn't see where it would be happening, and couldn't re-create it. I thought it might be something like days with multiple activities, but I couldn't re-create it. I'll keep an eye out, but let me know if you can re-create it.

racerfern wrote:Oops. I got an exception when I closed one logbook and opened another, then selected TrainingLoad. I think this has something to do with categories since it seems the category listing is not refreshing properly.

Sorry, I heard about this a while ago, and I admit I've been pushing it off. I haven't forgotten about it.
mechgt
Donated!
Donated!
 
Posts: 1193
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:13 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA, USA

Postby texmurphy » Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:38 am

I have 3 years of data in my logbook. The Training Load graph then almost always needs to be rezoomed to be able to see current month.
Maybe if the Training Influence graph is selected, then the default view is only the TI curve to Target Date. Then when resetting target date the view could be reset to that date.

mechgt wrote:...It might just be a volume issue also (my rides are generally longer than my runs...

I love how commuting 8+ miles each way to club rides (and club ride fun) always move my TSS into the EPIC zone.
texmurphy
Donated!
Donated!
 
Posts: 2126
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:38 pm
Location: Maryland, USA

Re: I love it!

Postby Switch » Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:38 am

mechgt wrote:
Switch wrote:Excellent job, thanx!

Especially after I added some columns to the table, now showing CTL, TSB before, ATL, TSB after.

As we are approaching X-mas, I am hoping for some more presents, like:
- display of every day in the table, not just the ones where I exercised. This would allow to say the effect of not exercising.
- a preview of a couple of days, let's say 7. this would show how CTL and TSB would develop without exercising (or I could enter my planned exercises!).

Anyway, I love this plugin, thanx again!
Switch


Ask and ye shall receive, as a matter of fact, I just added a forecasting option last night. It forecasts 7 days past when your TSB peaks, so you can see when you would be peaking if you stopped training now.

Putting every day in the table will cause it to be too crowded in my opinion. You'll be able to see that in the chart by adding CTL, ATL, or TSB.

I've got one more little toy I'm working on before I post it.


Great! The graphic forecast and the influence graph look really good. I will workaround the table-issue by entering resting days as activities. They neatly show up with a TRIMP and ATL of zero :)

I also like the new TRIMP / ATL calculation for activities with only a duration and an average heart rate. Now I do not need to create the heart rate curve any more :)

Is there a way to keep my customised list settings? They disappear each time I close ST... :cry:

In the graphs, I can not get rid of the axis for TSS even though TSS is not displayed.

Is there a way to limit the timeframe being displayed, other than splitting up my ST history? I have all my data since 2005 in one file, but for ATL / CTL / TSB I guess seeing the last couple of months should do.

Cheers!
Switch
Switch
Donated!
Donated!
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:25 am
Location: Switzerland

Re: I love it!

Postby mechgt » Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:34 am

Switch wrote:Is there a way to keep my customised list settings? They disappear each time I close ST... :cry:

In the graphs, I can not get rid of the axis for TSS even though TSS is not displayed.

Yeah, I just need to get around to it. I need to figure out a good practice to saving these settings in a single variable. I save the charts, but I don't really like how it's done.
texmurphy wrote:I have 3 years of data in my logbook. The Training Load graph then almost always needs to be rezoomed to be able to see current month.

Switch wrote:Is there a way to limit the timeframe being displayed, other than splitting up my ST history? I have all my data since 2005 in one file, but for ATL / CTL / TSB I guess seeing the last couple of months should do.

Cheers!
Switch

Alright... if you guys come to a consensus, then I'll change the default x-axis zoom. How far back from the present do you want the default? 6 months from the present?

Switch wrote:In the graphs, I can not get rid of the axis for TSS even though TSS is not displayed.

This one is probably going to stay as is. I think there needs to be a left y-axis.
mechgt
Donated!
Donated!
 
Posts: 1193
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:13 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA, USA

Re: I love it!

Postby gerhard » Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:12 pm

mechgt wrote:I wonder if there should be any difference in the factors between the two...
TRIMP factors for different sports? It might just be a volume issue also (my rides are generally longer than my runs.)

I personally believe the TRIMP factors should be the same for different sports, but you of course have to do quality training for the sport you want to be good at. So my slow commuting rides somehow contributes to my overall fitness, but not to my poor cycling abilities. It just seems like the slow rides contribute too much. I believe I will have to look over my zones rather than the factors (as more people has reviewed the factors): A 3h run in mostly in zone 3 contributes only twice as much as commuting rides 30minx2x5 in (mostly) zone 1.

gerhard wrote:Naming: What about projection or prediction instead of forecast?


mechgt wrote:
gerhard wrote:Got an exception when switching back and forward between Daily Activity and Training Load views. (adjusting the TRIMP= in Notes)
Not always occurring, cannot say what causing it.


I looked, and didn't see where it would be happening, and couldn't re-create it. I thought it might be something like days with multiple activities, but I couldn't re-create it. I'll keep an eye out, but let me know if you can re-create it.

Recreate procedure:
Start ST, daily view shows, no activities today
Select Training Load view, press back
Add activity from left bar (no data at all), press forward
Back
Add TRIMP=100 in Notes, press forward
-> ST hangs a number of seconds, then throws an exception.

Spec:
Vista SP1, Swedish
AMD X2 4800, 2GB

I also got another exception when switching:

************** Undantagstext **************
System.OutOfMemoryException: Ett undantagsfel av typen System.OutOfMemoryException inträffade.
vid System.Collections.Generic.SortedList`2.set_Capacity(Int32 value)
vid System.Collections.Generic.SortedList`2.EnsureCapacity(Int32 min)
vid System.Collections.Generic.SortedList`2.Insert(Int32 index, TKey key, TValue value)
vid System.Collections.Generic.SortedList`2.Add(TKey key, TValue value)
vid TrainingLoad.UI.View.ViewTrainingLoadPageControl.RefreshPage()
vid TrainingLoad.UI.View.ViewTrainingLoadPageControl.UICultureChanged(CultureInfo culture)
vid TrainingLoad.UI.View.ViewTrainingLoadPage.UICultureChanged(CultureInfo culture)
vid ZoneFiveSoftware.SportTracks.UI.ViewNavigationManager.SetCurrentViewUICulture(CultureInfo culture)
vid ZoneFiveSoftware.SportTracks.UI.ViewNavigationManager.ShowCurrentView()
vid ZoneFiveSoftware.SportTracks.UI.ViewNavigationManager.GoForward()
vid ZoneFiveSoftware.SportTracks.UI.Controls.ViewNavigator.btnForward_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
vid System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
vid System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
vid System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
vid System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
vid System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)
vid System.Windows.Forms.UserControl.WndProc(Message& m)
vid System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
vid System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
vid System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
gerhard
Contributor!
Contributor!
 
Posts: 1798
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:07 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: I love it!

Postby Switch » Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:58 pm

mechgt wrote:
texmurphy wrote:I have 3 years of data in my logbook. The Training Load graph then almost always needs to be rezoomed to be able to see current month.

Switch wrote:Is there a way to limit the timeframe being displayed, other than splitting up my ST history? I have all my data since 2005 in one file, but for ATL / CTL / TSB I guess seeing the last couple of months should do.

Alright... if you guys come to a consensus, then I'll change the default x-axis zoom. How far back from the present do you want the default? 6 months from the present?


If changing the default is the way to do it, I would say 12 months. That way you can see a year's training cycle in one view.

mechgt wrote:
Switch wrote:In the graphs, I can not get rid of the axis for TSS even though TSS is not displayed.

This one is probably going to stay as is. I think there needs to be a left y-axis.

Okay, I see that. How about changing it to ATL, or CTL, or TSB?
Maybe I am the only person not using TSS... :oops:
Switch
Donated!
Donated!
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:25 am
Location: Switzerland

Postby texmurphy » Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:15 pm

mechgt wrote:Alright... if you guys come to a consensus, then I'll change the default x-axis zoom. How far back from the present do you want the default? 6 months from the present?


Just a thought but the ST calendar shows 4 months, how about the current calendar range be shown as the default from Target Date back 4 months? And resetting the calendar view on entry (shoving down the 2 unpopulated (for now) months).
texmurphy
Donated!
Donated!
 
Posts: 2126
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:38 pm
Location: Maryland, USA

Postby ildibad » Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:06 am

Hi,

I like this plugin !

About the length of time frame displayed in the graphic(s) :
    - for the next mesocycle management : an history of 4 month seems workable to get a readeable graph.

    - for the season review : 1 year history

    - for a carrer review : full history - but in this case, I think that trend lines should be used instead of actual data. tren lines should help making a long term graph more understandable.


About the forecast and preparation for a target date :


    - How about copy-paste past workouts on new date in the future
    - How about balancing a calculated TSB line based on these pasted workouts to the modelized - recommended TSB
Running with :
acics kayano 18 - Sports tracker pro (android) - polar wearlink bluetooth
my dog : Ithaq (border collee) (Shimly - a happy mixing - retired in 2012)
ildibad
Donated!
Donated!
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:56 am
Location: Belgium - Liege - 50°39N - 5°35'E

Postby philipshambrook » Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:53 am

This really is an awesome plugin. I'm planning to use it to gauge the taper for the next big event in january and see how it goes. A bit more of a scientific approach.

Now, the killer plugin would be this one working in conjunction with the training planner. Create a training plan detailing exercise intensities and duration, then have the training load plugin graph it.

Somehow I suspect that might be asking too much
o__ o__
.>/-.>/
( )\---\( )
philipshambrook
Donated!
Donated!
 
Posts: 222
Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:54 pm
Location: Hawke's Bay, New Zealand

Postby mechgt » Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:43 am

texmurphy wrote:Just a thought but the ST calendar shows 4 months, how about the current calendar range be shown as the default from Target Date back 4 months? And resetting the calendar view on entry (shoving down the 2 unpopulated (for now) months).


I don't monkey with which calenders are currently displayed, and the number of months shown are a function of your window size (my laptop has only 3 months shown, for instance.)

ildibad wrote:...About the length of time frame displayed in the graphic(s) :
[list]
- for the next mesocycle management : an history of 4 month seems workable to get a readeable graph.

That's 2 votes for 4 months, and I like the 4 months view. Makes the chart and TSS bars look nice, and it seems deep enough to give you a reasonable look backward. I think I'll go with that: 4 months back from today.
ildibad wrote:About the forecast and preparation for a target date :
- How about copy-paste past workouts on new date in the future
- How about balancing a calculated TSB line based on these pasted workouts to the modelized - recommended TSB

I'm going to leave this as is for now. I can't reasonably predict training sessions (not even my own erratic workout schedule.) Might come up with something later on around settings goals, but I'll have to think that one out.
mechgt
Donated!
Donated!
 
Posts: 1193
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:13 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA, USA

Postby Stumpjumper68 » Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:20 am

Wouldn't be the best if ST could remember
the setting of last session? So everyone can figure out their own personnel setting
and get it back on next start.
Image
Stumpjumper68
Donated!
Donated!
 
Posts: 1076
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:39 pm
Location: Bad Vilbel, Germany

Postby mechgt » Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:14 am

Stumpjumper68 wrote:Wouldn't be the best if ST could remember
the setting of last session? So everyone can figure out their own personnel setting
and get it back on next start.

I've got a couple new things it remembers... like the activity column settings, and the sort order between view changes (don't have to re-sort every time you leave TL view) and it already remembers your chart settings (these will be included in the next update).

I'm not going to store the 'current zoom' as a setting because no other chart in ST stores this. Maybe one of these days I'll add a setting for 'default # of days'.
mechgt
Donated!
Donated!
 
Posts: 1193
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:13 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA, USA

Postby Switch » Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:04 am

mechgt wrote:That's 2 votes for 4 months, and I like the 4 months view. Makes the chart and TSS bars look nice, and it seems deep enough to give you a reasonable look backward. I think I'll go with that: 4 months back from today.

You are the boss, so 4 months it is.

mecchgt wrote:I'm going to leave this as is for now. I can't reasonably predict training sessions (not even my own erratic workout schedule.) Might come up with something later on around settings goals, but I'll have to think that one out.

I do not really seem to see the issue here. Why not just enter planned trainings using the existing "add activity" function? The training load plugin will take them into consideration and show you where your ATL / CTL / TSB are going when you stick to your plan. As soon as the real data comes in, you can delete the planned activity data.

Am I missing something here?

Switch
Switch
Donated!
Donated!
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:25 am
Location: Switzerland

Postby ildibad » Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:02 pm

I do not really seem to see the issue here. Why not just enter planned trainings using the existing "add activity" function? The training load plugin will take them into consideration and show you where your ATL / CTL / TSB are going when you stick to your plan. As soon as the real data comes in, you can delete the planned activity data.

Am I missing something here?


The problem is to fill the data needed to evaluate a planned workout.
I was thinking taking a past event because it is intuitive. We remember the feeling, the route ... and we can try by adding some copies of past exercices in the future just like playing with lego blocs.

It is probably not so simple of course ...
Running with :
acics kayano 18 - Sports tracker pro (android) - polar wearlink bluetooth
my dog : Ithaq (border collee) (Shimly - a happy mixing - retired in 2012)
ildibad
Donated!
Donated!
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:56 am
Location: Belgium - Liege - 50°39N - 5°35'E

Postby racerfern » Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:52 am

Got an exception and noticed a couple of problems:
The settings page does not remember your Initial ATL or CTL settings. It also does not remember when you check "Forecast ATL/CTL/TSB.

On the graph, it does not remember either columns or the data being displayed some of the time. You regularly have to go back to not view TSS or to view CTL/ATL.

Also at times when switching to the plugin no activities show unless you switch categories and then go back.

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.



************** Exception Text **************
System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
at System.Collections.Generic.SortedList`2.set_Capacity(Int32 value)
at System.Collections.Generic.SortedList`2.EnsureCapacity(Int32 min)
at System.Collections.Generic.SortedList`2.Insert(Int32 index, TKey key, TValue value)
at System.Collections.Generic.SortedList`2.Add(TKey key, TValue value)
at TrainingLoad.UI.View.ViewTrainingLoadPageControl.RefreshPage()
at TrainingLoad.UI.View.ViewTrainingLoadPageControl.UICultureChanged(CultureInfo culture)
at TrainingLoad.UI.View.ViewTrainingLoadPage.UICultureChanged(CultureInfo culture)
at ZoneFiveSoftware.SportTracks.UI.ViewNavigationManager.SetCurrentViewUICulture(CultureInfo culture)
at ZoneFiveSoftware.SportTracks.UI.ViewNavigationManager.ShowCurrentView()
at ZoneFiveSoftware.SportTracks.UI.ViewNavigationManager.GoTo(IView view, String bookmark)
at ZoneFiveSoftware.SportTracks.UI.Controls.ViewNavigator.GoTo(IView view, String bookmark)
at ZoneFiveSoftware.SportTracks.UI.Forms.Application.MainWindow.GoToView(IView view, String bookmark)
at ZoneFiveSoftware.SportTracks.Application.ShowView(Guid viewId, String bookmark)
at ZoneFiveSoftware.SportTracks.Actions.OtherTasks.SelectView.popupItem_Select(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
Fernando
racerfern
Donated!
Donated!
 
Posts: 631
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:49 pm
Location: East Atlantic Beach, NY

Postby mechgt » Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:11 am

I just posted TL v1.2.1 which addresses some of the comments below.

racerfern wrote:Got an exception and noticed a couple of problems:
The settings page does not remember your Initial ATL or CTL settings. It also does not remember when you check "Forecast ATL/CTL/TSB.

The forecast setting was a bug in the settings page display, that's fixed now. I've not had any problems with the initial ATL/CTL though...
racerfern wrote:On the graph, it does not remember either columns or the data being displayed some of the time. You regularly have to go back to not view TSS or to view CTL/ATL.

Just posted update that remembers column settings. It will also remember sort order between view changes.
racerfern wrote:Also at times when switching to the plugin no activities show unless you switch categories and then go back.

...hmmm? You should be able to switch categories within the plugin. Is this specific to one of your categories?
racerfern wrote:************** Exception Text **************
System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
at System.Collections.Generic.SortedList`2.set_Capacity(Int32 value)
at System.Collections.Generic.SortedList`2.EnsureCapacity(Int32 min)
at System.Collections.Generic.SortedList`2.Insert(Int32 index, TKey key, TValue value)
at System.Collections.Generic.SortedList`2.Add(TKey key, TValue value)
at TrainingLoad.UI.View.ViewTrainingLoadPageControl.RefreshPage()
...

Wonder if this is the same issue gerhard had. What were you doing to make this happen? So far I've been unable to recreate any of these errors.

See if the new version fixes your view issues.
mechgt
Donated!
Donated!
 
Posts: 1193
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:13 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA, USA

Postby ildibad » Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:39 pm

new version :

That's really cool ...

Thanks !

(now it will take at least one or two mesocycles to try and to understand ...)
Running with :
acics kayano 18 - Sports tracker pro (android) - polar wearlink bluetooth
my dog : Ithaq (border collee) (Shimly - a happy mixing - retired in 2012)
ildibad
Donated!
Donated!
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:56 am
Location: Belgium - Liege - 50°39N - 5°35'E

Postby clackerz » Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:05 pm

Now of to do research on all this new info for training!
Image
clackerz
Contributor!
Contributor!
 
Posts: 1130
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:26 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Postby Switch » Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:45 pm

mechgt wrote:I just posted TL v1.2.1

The new timeframe setting of 4 months gives a good overview (unfortunately, because it shows my CTL has halved :( ). Pressing the "fit to window" button displays the full history again.

mechgt wrote:Just posted update that remembers column settings. It will also remember sort order between view changes.

It does remember the columns, but not the column width. It is a minor detail, but would be nice to have.
I really have to say that thanks to this plugin, I finally know why I have been collecting my training data 8).

Switch
Switch
Donated!
Donated!
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:25 am
Location: Switzerland

Re: I love it!

Postby gerhard » Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:00 pm

mechgt wrote:
gerhard wrote:Colours: Training Influence graph and scale do not match.

Will fix promptly. I always miss that. Thanks. I need to update the localization also, so I'll do that as well.

Not yet changed... (I will not mention this again, it is not important!)

I can no longer reproduce the "The given key already exists" Exception I had with 1.2.0, so it seems to be fixed. The "Out of memory" was likely related but was not consistently recreated, I consider that gone as well.

4 months zoom looks nice. The "Fit to window" still fits to the window (should be "default zoom level" or "zoom to selected", but that is a ST core change.)

Today will be the day with maximum training effect for a Sylvester race on new years eve! I have time off after Christmas day and had plan to train then. Hm...
gerhard
Contributor!
Contributor!
 
Posts: 1798
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:07 pm
Location: Sweden

PreviousNext

Return to Training Load

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron