by mechgt

Downloads: 4,756 (4) • Reviews: 0

Version:

Updated:

Jul 17, 2011

Mean-Max 1.2 released

Mean-Max 1.2 released

Postby mechgt » Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:21 pm

New version of Mean-max released today. The biggest change is the addition of a new report tab which will display critical HR/Power/etc. values across all activities in the report. Check out the 'More Charts' button to configure which critical value lines you want to see. See excerpt below from updated Mean-Max homepage:

In the example screenshot below, there are 3 lines shown: 5 minute (red), 20 minute (green), and 2 hour (blue). The 5 minute line represents the maximum 5 minute power for each activity included in the report. The same concept applies for the 20 min. and 2 hour lines.

Changes:
[Bugs] End of Mean Max Chart not correct for some activities (flat line) (mechgt) - resolved.
[Enhancements] Make 'group by' selections select the contained group of activities rather than selecting all activities individually (mechgt) - resolved.
[Enhancements] Add historical critical power chart as Report View (mechgt) - resolved.
Enhance SportTracks with Training Load, Fit Plan and more plugins at mechgt.com. Garmin FR310XT & iBike iPro
mechgt
Donated!
Donated!

Re: Mean-Max 1.1 released

Postby PissedOffCil » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:23 pm

Nice!
Developer of the Garmin Fitness, Filtered Statistics and Distribution plugins
PissedOffCil
Donated!
Donated!

Postby rikicarra » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:40 pm

Cool!
That was a feature I was looking for to track performance changes over time. I guess the inspiration come from the MMP chart shown in Fig. 10.1 of the Allen&Coggab book. Building on that, I believe a good improvement of such a nice work could be, to make the chart more readable, to add the option of smooth data over a certain period of time, for example one week. See as a reference the chart shown in Fig. 10.2 of the cited book.

Thank you and keep the good work!
rikicarra

Postby svarteld » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:39 pm

Great plugin, bought all of them!

Would you consider adding Pace as an option also? I need it for tracking running progress, like WKO does.

Cheers /Peter
svarteld

Postby mechgt » Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:12 pm

Great suggestion. Will see if I can include that whenever I do the next build of this plugin.
Enhance SportTracks with Training Load, Fit Plan and more plugins at mechgt.com. Garmin FR310XT & iBike iPro
mechgt
Donated!
Donated!

Postby svarteld » Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:57 pm

That's nice to hear, I would appreciate it very much! Pace would be better than speed. Now, what would also be really useful, is two graphs overlaid; one showing the selected event, and the other showing all the events in the list, representing the best power or pace distribution done in that list. That way, an event could be compared to, for example, a season or best-ever, depending on the list.

Cheers /Peter
svarteld

Re: Mean-Max 1.2 released

Postby mechgt » Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:05 am

Version 1.2 posted:

Changes:
- Fix: Chart would display weird for multiple activities, occurred on upgrade to SportTracks 3.0.4205
See post here.
mechgt
Donated!
Donated!

Return to Mean-max